More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by splotch splotch

Where do we find Lauren to begin?

Lauren ordered a powerful aphrodisiac!

Lauren awoke to a knock on her door. Bleary eyed she stumbled up in her pajamas and peaked out the curtain of her sliding glass door. She saw a delivery driver getting into his car. Instantly she brightened, seeing the package on her porch!

"It's here!" She thought excitedly. She threw the door open, grabbed the package and slammed her door shut again. She didn't want anyone to see it out there. See, this was a very special, secret package.

It had happened three nights ago. Lauren had been drinking alone, and was searching around online. She saw an ad for a powerful aphrodisiac for women. Now, Lauren was a VERY sexually excited young woman. The problem was, due to her insecurity, she had a hard time dating. She didn't want anyone seeing her padded bra, her spanx, or even worse, to see her without them. So, she had only had sex a few times in the dark, and no intimate relationships.

This wasn't to say anything about her sexual desire. In fact, this frustration only increased it. She had her trusty vibrator that she used every day. Okay, a few times every day. So, when a drunken Lauren saw the ad for the aphrodisiac, she bought it immediately.

And now it was here! Excitedly she tore the package open. She looked at the label. It said to take 10 pills. Seemed a lot, but was supposedly to be herbal anyways, so she wasn't worried. She tore it open and ate ten small pills.

Unbeknownst to Lauren, the label went on to say 'take ten pills... max in a week'! She hadn't read the whole label, and just taken a huge dose. She looked eagerly to the drawer with her vibrator in it, a frisky look in her eye...

Unfortunately, Lauren had forgotten something...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)