More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr. E Mr. E

Where do we find Lauren to begin?

Lauren loses a bet

Lauren mentally strangled herself as she opened her car door and stepped out. She looked up at the one-story house she had parked in front of; the home of her work rival, Jessie Daniels.

Jessie was an attractive thirty-year old who worked as a waitress at the same restaurant that Lauren worked at. Both Lauren and Jessie were the main reason that many patrons came to the restaurant; and needless to say, this built a strong rivalry and hatred between the two. One day, Lauren had an idea on how to settle this: they placed a bet that whoever made the most tips off their customers within one month would be the best and most attractive waitress in the place.

“The loser has to do anything that I – Oh, sorry, I mean the winner says for two whole weeks without question!” Lauren had said, her voice overflowing with confidence. “And I mean anything!”

Now, Lauren wished she could travel back in time and punch herself in the face. She had made a generous grand total of 450 dollars in her tips…just ten dollars less than what Jessie had made.

Lauren sighed as she walked up to what would be her new home for two weeks. Jessie had told Lauren that she would be staying with her for the duration of the bet, to make sure she was holding up her end of it. Strangely though, she told Lauren to not pack anything as they both asked to take the next two weeks off.

Lauren walked up to door and rang the doorbell. After a few seconds, Jessie opened the door and smirked evilly.

“Right on time.” Jessie said as she ushered the twenty-five year old inside. When Lauren was inside the house, Jessie closed the door and turned around to face her new victim. “First things first, take off those clothes.”

“W-w-what?!” Lauren shrieked, her face going completely red.

“Did I stutter?” Jessie asked mockingly. She then added slowly, “Take. Off. Your. Clothes.”

“Why do I –“

“Wasn’t the deal that the loser had to do anything the winner said without question?” Jessie asked, a cruel smirk forming on her face. “And didn’t you say that you meant anything?”

Lauren sighed. She had said those exact things, she just didn’t expect it to bite her in the butt.

“Okay, fine.” Lauren said in defeat. “Where’s your bathroom? And what am I changing into?”

“Who said anything about the bathroom?” Jessie asked, smirk growing bigger. “Your going to take your clothes off right here, and right now. And if you don’t, I’ll rip them off myself!”

Lauren paled. She most certainly did not want to be see naked by her work rival…and for a few good reasons. For starters, while Jessie's attractive figure was natural, Lauren’s was not.

She had a special set of padded underwear which made her look curvy and larger on top than she actually was. She also wore spanx to help hide her embarrassing pudgy stomach. And finally, Lauren was wearing a pair of shoes that brought her height to 5’11”; without them she stood at 4’6”. She couldn’t take her clothes off…could she?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)