More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr. E Mr. E

Where do we find Lauren to begin?

Lauren is the victim of a cruel prank

Lauren crawled into her bed in her mother’s guest room. She had been staying here while her apartment complex was being fumigated for fleas from one of her stupid neighbors bringing in three stray dogs. And on top of that, another idiot neighbor of hers hadn’t taken out their trash in over three weeks, meaning that there was an infestation of roaches and rats as well as fleas. The exterminators had told the residents of the complex that the infestation would take about two months to clear out.

Lauren didn’t have enough money to rent a hotel for two whole months, and her arrogant and snobby attitude meant that she had more enemies than friends, which meant that she had one last option…and she hated it!

Her mother, Wendy, was more than willing to let Lauren stay with them for a while. However, there was another reason for this. Wendy was called to go on an important two month-long business trip, and was originally going to leave Lauren’s eighteen-year-old sister, Vanessa, to stay home by herself. That all changed when Wendy caught her sneaking out to a party with a bottle of her best wine. So, as punishment, Wendy had asked Lauren to babysit Vanessa for the entirety of the business trip…which was something that both sisters were against, but they knew well enough not to argue with their mother.

Lauren was not thrilled with the idea. She and Vanessa never got along with one another, and even though she had been quiet since their mom left this morning, Vanessa had always liked to pull pranks on her twenty-one-year old sister. And since Lauren was babysitting her, she knew that Vanessa would make the prank even worse than she imagined. And that made her nervous for a completely different reason.

See, Lauren looked alluring and curvy, but the facts were that those were all illusions. She wore a set of padded underwear that gave her flat, nonexistent chest more curvature and volume. She also had a slight paunch that no amount of exercise would get rid of, forcing her to wear a girdle to conceal it. Finally, she wore special tailor-made shoes that brought her height from a miniscule 4’1” to a modest 5’5”. Combine these with her freckled face, her short hair, her hairless privates (which often made her question why she couldn’t grow any down there), and her big doe eyes, and it was easy to see why this embarrassed the twenty-one-year old.

And it didn’t help that in her rush to pack, she only had packed one set of her enhancements.

She just prayed that Vanessa’s pranking would be on a dry spell for her stay here.

--

Vanessa growled as she sat at her computer. She had to come up with something to prank her sister with! Something that would make her regret ever agreeing to, quote-unquote, “babysit her”. She was eighteen-years old; she didn’t need a babysitter!

She had almost given up hope when she saw something that caught her eye. Clicking on the link, Vanessa read the post about using something called “age regression”; taking away a person’s adulthood and treating them like children. The post even explained how to do this through hypnosis.

Vanessa grinned evilly from ear to ear as she got up and raced to her closet. Opening the door, she pulled out a tape recorder and a pair of headphones. Pressing record, she spoke into the recorder and said, “You have absolutely no control over your bladder. You won’t even realize that you’ve wet yourself until it’s too late, or unless someone points it out to you.”

Chuckling evilly, Vanessa set the recording to loop as she walked out her door and headed towards Lauren’s. Turning the knob slightly, she was shocked to discover that it was unlocked. Quietly opening the door, Vanessa tiptoed into the room to until she was at Lauren’s bedside. As she looked down at her snoring sister, she arched an eyebrow in confusion; something didn’t look right. Carefully pulling Lauren’s sheet back, Vanessa had to cover her mouth to stop her from laughing.

Lauren didn’t even look anything like how she looked normally! She was much shorter than she normally was, and her stomach stuck out more than her chest did!

Vanessa couldn’t help but giggle at this as she covered Lauren back up. She placed the headphones on Lauren’s head and pressed play on the recorder. Smirking, she snuck over to Lauren’s dresser and opened it, removing Lauren’s padded bra. As she tiptoed back to Lauren’s bed, she snickered as she saw a large wet spot grow around Lauren’s lower half.

With her mission accomplished, Vanessa stopped the recording, removed the headphones, and left the room with the equipment and Lauren’s enhancement in hand. As she climbed into her bed, she began laughing, imagining the look on Lauren’s face when she woke up tomorrow.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)