More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by tcheser007 tcheser007

What is Lauren doing at home

Lauren is rich and spoiled

Though only 20 years old, Lauren was nevertheless a millionaire several times over. One of her uncles had done very well for himself but had died alone and childless and had willed his niece most of his vast fortune. Thanks to this uncle whom she had no recollection of having ever met, she didn't have to work and lived in a palatial mansion on the edge of town. She had a small fleet of luxury automobiles, a yacht, homes all over the world and a wardrobe worth more than most people's homes. As she didn't have to work she typically wiled away her days lunching with friends and shopping and she spent her nights going to parties and entertaining men.

Unfortunately being able to have just about anything she wanted, whenever she wanted, made Lauren somewhat lazy, a bit short of empathy for others less fortunate than herself and more than a little impatient. Her maid Mary was the prime target of her spoiled brattiness. Having financial problems Mary agreed to work as Lauren's maid despite the fact that she was a college graduate. In her opinion her employer behaved like the worst of teenagers. She had mood swings, was ridiculously impatient and often acted so immaturely that Mary had to remind herself that she was indeed a grown woman.

Mary often complained about Lauren to the other members of the household staff, the cook, the driver, the gardener, but they just shrugged. What was there to do, after all she was a wealthy woman and their employer? Mary had to admit that what they said was true, but Lauren's high handed and thoughtless behavior towards her continued to grate on her until she vowed that she was going to get back at Lauren for treating her like dirt. Then one day a few weeks ago she happened to walk in on Lauren as she was just emerging from her bath and saw her without all her form enhancing devices and makeup. She looked like a different person Mary thought in amazement. Luckily her diminutive employer didn't see Mary and she was able to hurry from the room, but the experience gave her some very interesting ideas... ideas that could bring down Lauren's perfect little world.

Lauren was just waking up despite it being nearly ten o'clock when Mary decided to act.

What does Mary the maid do to Lauren?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)