More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SillyGoose SillyGoose

Where do we find Lauren to begin?

Lauren is on chyoa.com

Lauren is lying down on her bed watching netflix happy that in a few months she'll finally be able to head off to university as her gap year was nearly over. It was swelteringly hot outside even at this late hour because summer it absolutely the best time of the year and since she was certain her parents left for a second honeymoon and her Vanessa had gone out boozing, Lauren was lying in the complete nude with her hold crummy AC blasting at full power.

As the film continued, a question formed in the back of Laurens mind about one of the actresses which she tried to ignore so that she could enjoy the film in peace but it kept bugging her until she gave out a loud sigh, paused the film and opened Chrome to search up the question. Before she could, her phone began ringing loudly as someone was contacting her, looking over she saw it was Vanessa. Not caring enough to walk over to the phone she laid there until the ringing stopped. Once it did, Lauren returned to the question but in her dismay had forgotten the question, in a short burst of frustration she slammed her fist against the keyboard cursing Vanessa.

Surprising Lauren, a website appeared which she accidentally searched up in her frustration. At first, a warning message appeared asking if they were over 18, Lauren was so she had no issue with such a defence since she was over 18 so she hit yes and continued looking at the website out of curiosity. On short inspection, it appeared to be a site for degenerates with no life to write made up interactive fan fictions. Lauren begin looking at all the different stories when one caught her eye.

which story does Lauren pick?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)