More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HT_ HT_

Where do we find Lauren to begin?

Lauren is in theater class

“Ladies and gentleman, welcome to Theatre 101,” Professor Xenia said. “In this class we will be learning various ways of acting. The first thing we will learn is improv. Improvisational theatre, often called improvisation or improv, is the form of theatre, often comedy, in which most or all of what is performed is unplanned or unscripted: created spontaneously by the performers. In its purest form, the dialogue, action, story, and characters are created collaboratively by the players as the improvisation unfolds in present time, without use of an already prepared, written script.”

Lauren rolled her eyes, hardly paying attention as the professor blabbed on and on about improv and theatre. She didn’t even know why she signed up for this stupid class. She was too good for this, but at the same time if she had any hope for being an actress in Hollywood like Megan Fox, she had to do this. She looked around the room to see who else was in this class. She saw her bitch rival, Jane. She liked to tease Jane by calling her Mary Jane or Marijuana. She hated it, but Lauren loved it. She was such a pretentious perfect little girl who never strayed away from the rules. Lauren often believed that she was still a virgin. I mean, so was Lauren, but that was beside the point. What mattered is that Jane was prude.

“Lauren, are you paying attention?” Professor Xenia called out.

Lauren blushed as the whole class was staring at her, snickering. “Yes, ma’am.”

“Then I’m sure you would love to come down here and give an example of improv. How about you and... Jane come down here and put on a show of improv. Make sure to use the yes & rule. You must be able to take what you’re given, and make it into something,” the professor said.

Lauren rolled her eyes, but made her way down to the front of the class as Jane smiled wide, following her down to the front.

What happens next,

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)