More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr. E Mr. E

Where do we find Lauren to begin?

Lauren is in another dimension.

Lauren stretched as she got out of bed. As she walked over to her dresser, she smiled as she realized that it was her day off from work and school. She decided that the first thing she was going to do was take a long, hot shower.

She was about to walk towards her bedroom door, when an uncharacteristically naughty idea popped into her head. She was on the second floor, and her window had the curtains drawn; there was no way anyone could see her. Smiling impishly, Lauren removed her pajamas and enhancements, revealing her flat chest, scrawny butt, pudgy belly, 4’3” body, and hairless privates.

Naked as the day she was born, Lauren giggled as she playfully swayed her hips, whistling as she made her way to the bathroom across the hall. However, as soon as she opened her bedroom door, she walked right pass a middle-aged woman dressed in a black and white pantsuit, sipping from a glass of wine. While this would have been enough to normally send Lauren back into her room screaming in embarrassment, it appeared that the woman was completely invisible to her.

The woman sat her wine glass down on a table before looking ahead, saying, “Submitted for your approval, the case of one Lauren Weston; age twenty-three. Although, with what you just saw, one would be forgiven for thinking she was a decade or two younger than that. Lauren is a young woman of many secrets, which has her to live in her own little fantasy that she spun from her altered appearance. Little does Lauren know, however, that the second she opens that bathroom door, she will no longer be living in her fantasy. Instead, she’ll be entering a completely different reality all together; one simply known as…The Humiliation Zone.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)