More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr. E Mr. E

Where do we find Lauren to begin?

Lauren is at the zoo

It was Lauren’s day of and she needed something to do. She didn’t want to stay inside all day, again. She was getting kind of for something to fight boredom that she was facing. The problem was, however, that Lauren’s town was small with very little claims to fame. In fact the town only had three major tourist attractions: Wild Willy’s Water World, The World’s Largest Bowling Ball, and the city zoo. The world’s largest bowling ball would just bore her even more. She’d have a chance to flirt with a hunky lifeguard at Wild Willy’s, but the abundance of annoying kids would ruin any chance of her relaxation time. That only left the city zoo; something she didn’t really care for, but it was better than nothing.

Lauren got into her car dressed in a lime green t-shirt and blue jeans – as well as her enhancements, which she would never leave home without – and drove off to the city zoo. When she arrived, she was surprised to see that it was actually pretty deserted, her car being only one of fifty cars in the visitor parking lot. There were also two school buses, indicating a field trip, but Lauren supposed that it was better than an army of screaming brats at Wild Willy’s.

After paying for her admission, Lauren walked through the gates and thought about which exhibit to visit first. She took a look at her map: The elephant exhibit was closest, but the sea lion pool was the money making attraction; so it would at least be worth a look. The aviary was the newest attraction, but the monkey house was the classic.

In the end, she finally made her decision.

Where does Lauren decide?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)