More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr. E Mr. E

Where do we find Lauren to begin?

Lauren is at the pool

Lauren finished applying sunscreen to her arms as she laid back on the deck chair. Her apartment complex had a pool out in the front of the building, Lauren deciding that it would be a perfect day to use it. What was even better was that, despite today being hotter than usual, Lauren noticed that the pool was surprisingly quiet, only two other women, who looked to be three years older than her, were using the pool as well.

Right now, Lauren was wearing a red, two-piece bikini. She had bought it as a reward for herself for finally, after six years of her twenty-two-year-old life, getting rid of that humiliating paunch. She could live with her chubby butt, especially after seeing a group of boys practically drooling over themselves as they caught sight of it as she strutted down to the pool, but her paunch had to go.

Of course, she had made sure that her bikini top had the right amount of padding in it, bringing her chest to an impressive 35 DD as opposed to... Well, calling them AAs would be a little too generous. Nonetheless, Lauren placed the suntan bottle back into her bag as she wondered whether to relax in the sun for a bit longer or take a dip in the pool.

Which does Lauren pick?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)