More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by splotch splotch

Where do we find Lauren to begin?

Lauren is at the gym

Lauren had recently gotten a gym membership. This was at odds with her lifelong aversion to exercise (sweat was like, so gross) and her very lazy nature. She had gotten the gym membership because, since high school, she'd put on 10 pounds and then gained another 5 this winter. 15 pounds on her small frame was quite the issue. Her stomach was round and plump, her hips and thighs wider, and her ass had gotten huge! She always wore spanx, but she was worried if she put on any more weight even the spanx wouldn't hide it!

So she'd caved and signed up at the gym. This created some problems though. One was the locker room. No way was she going to change and shower in public! So she would just have to drive home before washing up. Another was the clothes. She had to carefully buy gym clothes that allowed for her Spanx and padded bras. IN the end she'd ordered a cute pair of stretchy pants (that aided the spanx in tucking her stomach) and a tank top that, while tight, showed none of her rather industrial padded bra.

The last issue was her height. She never went out in flats due to her rather embarrassing short nature. In the end she'd bought some insole lifts to wear in her sneakers, adding a couple inches.

Now, she was ready. She entered the gym for the first time in her new outfit, hair done up in a pony tail, makeup perfect. She smiled at all the looks she got as she entered, especially from the men. And the men! So many fit guys with bulging muscles! She could get used to this!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)