More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HT_ HT_

Where do we find Lauren to begin?

Lauren is at the aquarium

Lauren rolled her eyes as she followed her family into the aquarium. This was NOT idea of a fun time, but her mom her to come saying that it would be nice to spend some time together a family. Lauren didn’t understand why this was needed. She was 24 for crying out loud! Maybe this was more Vanessa’s scene, but this was definitely NOT her thing. Lauren HATED sea life. She hated fish, hated crustaceans, ESPECIALLY hated jellyfish and dolphins, she hated them ALL. But now she had to spend an entire day with them.

“Come on, Lauren,” Vanessa said. “Don’t be such a bitch.”

“Vanessa, watch your language,” Janet Parker, Lauren and Vanessa’s mom said. “Lauren, stop being a grump and let’s go. Honestly you’d think you were 4 and not 24.”

“I just don’t understand why I had to come,” Lauren said. “I’m not a kid anymore.”

Janet rolled her eyes. “It’s nice to have the chance to spend time with my two daughters for a change. I understand you’re both adults now, but you’re still my babies.”

“Yeah, one of us is a baby,” Lauren said glaring at Vanessa. “The other is a full grown woman with a job as a fashion designer at Sierra Enterprise who doesn’t have time for field trips.”

“Aren’t you just an intern?” Vanessa said. “You’re not an actual fashion designer. All you do is cut threads and fetch coffee.”

“Please,” Lauren said. “I’ll be making the next trending outfits in no time.”

“Girls, knock it off. Let’s just have a nice time at the aquarium. The dolphin show starts in 2 hours. In the meantime, let’s find something else first,” Janet said.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)