More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr. E Mr. E

Where do we find Lauren to begin?

Lauren is at a family reunion

Lauren sighed in annoyance as she parked her car near the lake house. She kept promising herself that she would stop coming to these stupid family reunions every year, and every year her mother, Winifred, kept roping and/or guilting her into joining.

Last year, Winifred had said that one of Lauren's cousins was bringing over a cute coworker. Not only did the coworker not show up for the week, but Lauren had discovered that said coworker was an overweight nerd!

This year, Winifred had told Lauren that this was her Great-Aunt Betty's last reunion in the states before moving to Alberta. Lauren tried to weasel her way out of it, but her mother continued to guilt her until she agreed.

"And this reunion is going to be the last one." Lauren muttered to herself as she got out of the car, grabbing her suit case. She was dressed in a knee-length denim skirt, black thigh-high socks, a red blouse, and heels that brought her from 4'6" to 5'0". Underneath all that, she wore a pair of pink cotton underwear with little teddy bears (she mentally cursed herself for not doing enough laundry before leaving for the week), her spanx, and her padded bra.

"Let's just get this over with!" Lauren muttered as she rang the doorbell of the lake house. While she knew that, in her mind at least, this was the last reunion she would be attending, she was completely unaware that it would also be the most humiliating...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)