More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sky Watch Sky Watch

Where do we find Lauren to begin?

Lauren is at a Fan Greeting.

Lauren is a model one of the top fashion brands, Loving Lavender. She wears the best fashion and makeup...

Though that said she has a terrible secret about her body few know of. She has a weirdly shaped butt and no boobs at all unlike what many would think when viewing her. She tried to fix her body, diets to shrink her weight and any substance to increase her bust, but none of it worked (though she is proud of how she managed to get rid of some belly fat doing this). Surgery has been on her mind, but Lauren doesn’t want word to spread and can feel like it would be easiest to notice then what she is currently doing, but it isn’t off the table for her. That’s why she has kept up her simple method of hiding it with clothes... And it recently has shown it’s weak points!

Lauren loves to search herself online, people saying ogling her body is a great part of her day. But she has discovered threads on how she ‘could be faking it’ and worries on people finding out. This has gotten worse due to a... Recent incident that exposed her a small bit. However she knows it wasn’t big enough to land in magazines or anything, so she thinks she could ignore it!

Now though, Lauren was at an event where models greet their fans! Building a fanbase is best if she wants to get into things like movies!

“Lauren be ready soon. We need you out with the other models!” A staff member of Loving Lavender told her while she’s in her dressing room. Lauren checked herself in the mirror... It all looked perfect now! “Coming!” She said and sets out...

So what will Lauren be doing?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)