More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mr. E Mr. E

Where does Lauren work?

Lauren is an overconfident wrestler

Lauren, or Lauren the Babe as she was known in the pro-wrestling circuit, was on her way to an important meeting with her manager and the owner of the Independent Wrestling Federation; the IWF for short. She was dressed in her golden spandex leotard (with built-in enhancements), black thigh-high boots (which brought her from miniscule 4'10” to a more reasonable 5'2”), her short red hair tied into a ponytail, and the championship belt around her waist.

Thinking about the last thing brought a smile to her face as she passed a mirror to admire herself. Since she first started three months ago, she never lost a single match. Thank goodness for the matches being rigged; she had no chance in an actual match.

Remembering her meeting, Lauren headed towards a door and opened it. Inside was her manager, Carlotta, and the owner, Helen.

“There she is!” Carlotta said excitedly. “There’s our super star!”

“So glad you can meet with us, Lauren.” Helen said.

“So, what’s this all about?” Lauren asked.

“Well, it’s about your upcoming match tomorrow night. The special worldwide, live event.” Helen said.

“Oh yeah.” Lauren muttered, “My mystery opponent. The newbie!”

“Well, yes.” Helen admitted. She then held up a picture that made Lauren almost lose her cool. The woman in the picture was a literal Amazon; twenty-five years old, well-toned, muscular body and a colossal 7'9” height. “This is your opponent tomorrow, Debra Delgado; The Nana-Zon!”

“Nana-Zon?” Lauren asked.

“Because she likes to baby and humiliate her opponents.” Carlotta explained. “And she’s not exactly a newbie. She has five wins under her belt already; not really much of an accomplishment when you stand seven feet tall and weigh three hundred ninety-five pounds of pure muscle.”

“I see.” Lauren said. She was only a few inches over five feet (with enhancements) and weighed one hundred twenty pounds. She then smiled smugly. “No problem! I’ll just – ahem – defeat her in the ring, and send her home crying like the baby she treats her opponents!”

“That’s…” Helen began, clearing her throat. “That’s what we called you over to discuss, actually. You see, Lauren –“

“Yeah, I know.” Lauren said, waving her hand. “This isn’t a regular match. It’s the first ever Jay Bird match; live and completely uncensored! The first one to get the other completely naked wins, then I do something to humiliate her, blah, blah, blah! I read the contract! I know this already!”

“Well, there’s something we forgot to put into the contract that you didn’t –“ Carlotta began, only to be interrupted by Lauren.

“Look, this has been fun,” Lauren said, walking out the door, “but I need to get ready to take down this wannabe!” And with that, she walked out the door; closing it behind her.

“Do…uh…do you think we should tell her that this match is supposed to be her first loss?” Carlotta asked.

“Let her find out on her own.” Helen said, shaking her head. “That girl could really use a lesson in humility. She’s twenty-four and she acts like she’s twenty-one years younger!”

“Try working for her.” Carlotta said, rolling her eyes.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)