More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 2crazy4summer 2crazy4summer

Where do we find Lauren to begin?

Lauren is an Exhibitionist

Exhibitionism is when someone wants to expose themselves to people or being in nude situations. And Lauren began to have these feelings grow in her.

Lauren did feel embarrassed about exposing her embarrassing body, but at the same time, it felt so much fun to just wonder around in just her underwear or all nude, wondering what will happen if anyone sees her. It felt so thrilling to Lauren!

At first, Lauren started off small by doing small things like having the waistband of her undies peek out from the back of her pants just for a second, or lift up her shirt and show off her bra for just a few seconds when she’s by herself.

And the more she did it, the bigger the thrilling feeling grew on here. She then started doing bigger things like lift up the back of her skirt to show off her panties to people that were facing away from her, or walk around in her house in just her padded underwear. The feeling grew more and more.

But today, Lauren smiles and decided to go all out. It was night time right now, and Lauren decided to go out somewhere to have some sneaky Exhibitionism fun. Lauren puts on a dark blue shirt, dark green skirt, and her socks and shoes. She was also wearing her padded underwear too. Lauren heads out the door and goes to.....

Where does Lauren go to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)