More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HT_ HT_

Where do we find Lauren to begin?

Lauren is an Android

Doctor Vanessa van Adkins smiled as she made the finishing touches to her ultimate project. Vanessa had always wanted a sister, someone to call family, but alas she was an only child, so she decided after her long years at GT and then her extra years at MIT, she would design her very first artificial intelligence/android.

“Let’s see, now all I need to do… is make the final… designs… hmm. First breast size. Are boobs really that important? No, I think we can do without them, plus it would cost more material, but let’s put what would have been the boob mass on her butt. Haha. That looks kind of funny. She’s like a pear…”

“Oh well. Let’s see now… caucasian. Long brunette hair. Maybe add a birth mark for realism. Doesn’t need to be anywhere too obvious. There we go. Now height… well, the average height for women is 5 feet 4 inches, but how short can I make her? Hmm let’s settle with a 4’5” height. Haha. She looks like an Oompa Loompa. Age? 25. One year older than me.”

“Now personality. Hmmm. Let’s see what we can adjust. Easily embarrassed. Arrogance… hmm maybe. Virgin? Well she certainly is one. But maybe curious. Sexuality? I better not mess with that. Maybe… because of her body, her goal is to hide it. Let’s see compulsion to be the perfect woman… perfect. Alright now the name. Hmm. What to call her… what did mom say she wanted to name her next child if she ever had one? Oh right, Lauren…. Okay. And done.”

Vanessa put the final touches and stared at her final result. She smiled as she looked at the human-like girl standing in front of her. “Wake up. It’s time for the world to meet you. What is your name?”

The naked little woman opened her eyes. “My name is… Lauren.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)