More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HT_ HT_

Where do we find Lauren to begin?

Lauren is a youtuber

Lauren stood in front of her brand new camera and microphone as she adjusted the lighting to give her curves more emphasis. "Hello, my beauties. It's Lauren back at it with another video. Today I'll be going over 10 Tips to make your body as good looking as mine. Don't forget to leave a like and subscribe for more videos like this."

"Lauren have you seen my lipstick," Vanessa asked as she barged through the door.

Lauren rolled her eyes before an evil look appeared on her face as she grabbed hold of her sister's wrist and dragged her in front of the camera. "As you can see my sister, Vanessa, here is not as developed as I am, and that's perfectly fine, but you don't want to go your whole life with a prepubescent body so... in order to avoid such things, you ought to begin with showing a bit more skin and work on that tan of yours."

Lauren reached down to the hem of Vanessa's shirt and pulled it up, flashing her bra. Vanessa squealed and blushed. "Lauren knock it off! You better not use that for your stupid video."

Lauren rolled her eyes. "Actually this one is live. I wanted to try something different."

Vanessa's eyes widened as she looked. To the right of the camera there was a chat feed of which was going wild after catching up with Vanessa's breasts.

"Wow, show them again."

"Aw man I didn't know this was Pornhub"

"(.) (.)"

Vanessa glared at Lauren. "Why do you always have to be such a bitch?" Vanessa asked.

"You think I'm a bitch? Let's ask my subscribers," Lauren said with a smirk. "Do you guys think I'm a bitch?"

The comments came pouring in all worshipping Lauren. One comment even said. "Actually, Vanessa's the bitch for barging in without knocking."

"It looks like that if anyone here is the bitch, it's you Vanny. And I think that needs a bit of a punishment, don't you think?" Lauren asked.

What does Lauren do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)