More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by splotch splotch

Where does Lauren work?

Lauren is a model!

Lauren had been discovered by a modelling agency two year prior. She'd had some local modelling gigs, and just started making enough money to no longer need a day job. A few months prior she'd landed her biggest ad yet: A perfume photo shoot for a scent called 'Allure'. The photo, a close up of her spraying her neck with a perfume sprayer with immaculate makeup and hair, had blown up. It was featured in airports and magazines, and had even been on a billboard in time square!

Her face was becoming famous. Of course, this just expanded her already large ego. She grew more haughty and arrogant then ever. She now had the money to wear designer clothes all the time, and was saving up for a few things she'd wanted her whole life (breast implants, liposuction and a butt lift). Soon, she'd be done with padded underwear and Spanx or girdles!

Which was good, because sometimes her secret enhancements interfered with her new job. Her agent was always pushing for her to do bikini shoots, and said a lot of money was in lingerie.

"You're face is famous, but we need to get the rest of you out there too!" He'd often say. Lauren would just deny all these jobs. Maybe after the plastic surgery, but she couldn't risk exposing her secret enhancements.

Unfortunately, her new job was going to lead to exposure and cause her secrets to be revealed...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)