More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr. E Mr. E

Where do we find Lauren to begin?

Lauren is a jewel thief

Lauren had many secrets that she did her best to keep from the world. Firstly, Lauren wore a set of padded underwear that added size and curvature to her flat nonexistent chest and scrawny butt. Secondly, she wore a girdle that kept her pudgy belly hidden; she wasn’t fat by any definition of the word, but she had a small amount of baby fat that no amount of exercise seemed to shake off. And finally, Lauren had a pair of tailor-made boots that that not only added curvature to her short and stubby legs, but also added height to her size; wearing the boots she stood at 5'8”, without them she stood at 4’0”. Throw in her short length hair, her big doe eyes, and freckled youthful face, and it was easy to see why this embarrassed the twenty-three-year-old woman.

This was what probably led to another of Lauren’s secrets: She was the leader of a crackpot team of unstoppable jewel thieves!

Well…not exactly. While it was true that they had never been caught, it was more like a trio of thieves consisting of her and her two subordinates: sisters Cassandra (a twenty-five-year-old, slightly chubby blonde) and Rachel (an athletic, twenty-nine-year-old woman with long black hair). Also, while Cassandra and Rachel did most – if not all – the work in the heists they pulled, Lauren took all the credit; as well as a large amount of the money they got from pawning the jewelry. Lauren had always split it 70% - 15% - 15% between the three of them, much to the anger of the other two.

However, Lauren’s subordinates found out about her little secrets as well. In an attempt at discuss a pay raise, both Cassandra and Rachel barged into her room in their hideout…only to find their fearless leader in her birthday suit! After verbally chewing them out, and threatening to not only fire them but turn them in as well, Lauren agreed that she would give them a bigger cut of the profits in return for keeping them quiet. This pleased both women…until their next heist when Lauren split the profits 60% - 20% - 20%. True, it was an improvement, but still…

The fact that the three were never caught did bring a massive ego to Lauren, but their next heist would definitely bring that ego crashing down.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)