More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by splotch splotch

Where do we find Lauren to begin?

Lauren goes to a diet expert

Lauren had put on five pounds in the last month. Sounds like no big deal, right? Well, it wouldn't be expect for a few things. For one, Lauren was a very short person, and every pound showed on her small frame. For another. Well, she'd put on ten pounds since in the last year. Lastly, every spare pound seemed to find it's way to her ass. She didn't know if it was genetics or what. Sure, she had a belly, which was embarrassing. But her ass was getting out out of hand!

Lauren already had some special help with her appearance. Besides her padded bra, she wore Spanx to keep her figure looking trim, and hid her swol backside. Well, now, with the addition of this five pounds she was starting to have a hard time squeezing on her Spanx! Also she was beginning to worry even the shaping underwear wouldn't hide her weight increase.

Lauren had tried to exercise, but found it just too hard to keep up. So, despite the embarrassment involved, Lauren had decided to get professional help. She found a diet expert, who guaranteed weight loss quick. Lauren scheduled an appointment. Maybe, if she lost enough weight she wouldn't even need the shaping panties anymore!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)