More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by ittybittyht ittybittyht

What's next?

Lauren flies...kind of

Charlotte stood behind Lauren as they approached the part where Lauren would jump off a tall platform and fly across the stage. Little did Lauren know, but Charlotte hated Lauren. She hated that Lauren always tried to flirt with her boyfriend, Kevin.

So Charlotte attached the rope in a way that would cause Lauren to fly across the stage, but without her costume. She had organized this with the costume designer, Megan. She made sure that Megan replaced the threads to Lauren's costume with tearaway thread which was used for track points so they could easily rip off.

As soon as everything was ready, Charlotte gave Lauren a push off the platform. Lauren went flying across the stage but unfortunately for Lauren a loud and audible RIIIIP could be heard throughout the auditorium.

There Lauren was flying clad in her underwear across the stage and as she landed on her feet the spotlight focused on her. Her bra was so clearly stuffed and her spanx was visible through her underwear which was transparent under the spotlight. People could even see traces of Lauren's hairless pussy.

Lauren didn't even notice her state of dress or undress as she continued to read her lines. Lauren held her arms up and lifted her legs, and then she turned around not having a clue of her predicament.

Charlotte approached Lauren from behind invisible to the people as she wore all black to blend with the curtains. Charlotte stood next to Lauren waiting for her to get just a little closer.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)