More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CyrusThePigeon CyrusThePigeon

Do the preparations go to plan?

Lauren’s mom forbids her to go

Lauren’s mom was everything that she wasn’t; tall and slim with double D breasts and curves in all the right places. Lauren on the other hand was small, stubby with a small belly which she just couldn’t seem to get rid of, and easily the smallest breasts out of anyone she knew, barely even an AA cup with two pink nipples which would harden at the slightest breeze, sadly for Lauren her ass was also as flat as a board, resembling an upside down triangle if she wasn’t in the right light.

Lauren’s mother was also very strict and conservative and forbid Lauren from going anywhere near until she was at least 21.

“I told you no!” Shouted Lauren’s mom

“But mom, I’m 19! Everybody’s going to be there!” Lauren shouted back

“I don’t care! I’m done arguing about it, now me and your father are going out, if I find out you’ve gone to that party there will be serious consequences young lady!”

Lauren cringed at the “young lady”, she always tried her best to seem mature and went to lengths to make herself be taken seriously as an adult woman.

“Fine mom, I promise I won’t go” Lauren replied to her mom

“Good” Lauren’s mom said as she shut the door behind her.

Lauren sat on the edge of her bed and texted Kyle asking what time she should be there. Nothing was going to stop her from going to this party.

What does Lauren wear?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)