More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by splotch splotch

Where do we find Lauren to begin?

Lauren's having a good dream

Lauren found herself in the halls of her college. She couldn't quite remember how she'd gotten there. She was walking down the hall as heads were turning to look at her. Lauren was used to a lot of attention, but even this was more than she was accustomed to.

"Looking good!"

"She's so hot!"

"Check that body!"

Lauren curiously looked down at herself. She was shocked by what she saw. She looked amazing! Absolutely stunning! Now, Lauren always made sure to look good. With her Spanx, padded underwear and high heels, she looked good. However, right now she looked AMAZING! Her body was transformed! She had long thin legs, a narrow pinched waist and totally flat stomach. The most noticeable thing was her breasts.

Lauren normally padded her bra about a D cup. Right now? Her breasts were a heaving DD, if not bigger! Not only that, they were perky and rode high on her chest despite their size. Over this amazing body Lauren had on tight capris jeans and a tight tank top, exposing her massive cleavage. Not only that but her exposed skin was tanned, her shoulders muscular and firm.

Lauren didn't know what was happening, and frankly she didn't care. Her dreams had come true! She looked just as good as she always felt she should!

Today was going to be a good day, Lauren thought as she smiled and strut down the hall.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)