More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by splotch splotch

What's next?

Late for class!

Everyone was gathered around, snapping photos, making comments. Lauren recognized many people she knew from high school. Weren't they all adults now? It didn't matter. They were all seeing her secrets. Those breasts, which had attracted so much jealousy and lust, totally false! Just two pile of padding. They could all see it.

"Lauren? No way! She's got way bigger tits!"

"Must have all been padding!"

"I always figured."

"What a let down!"

Lauren clutched tighter, hands trembling as they clutched her precious womanhood and chest. They were talking about HER chest! It was horrible!

"Cute butt though!"

"Kind of stumpy legs."

This went on for what felt like an eternity to Lauren. Then, finally the bell rang. Everyone moaned with regret, then headed towards their classes, still talking about Lauren.

Finally! Lauren could rush home, get dressed. Why was see even here?!

Suddenly, an arm grabbed her shoulder.

"Come on Lauren." It was a hall monitor, Mrs. Kensey. "Time to get you to class."

"Class! But I'm naked!" Lauren objected, getting pulled along the linoleum on her bare feet.

"I can see that." Mrs. Kensey smirked down at Lauren. "But that's no excuse to be truant."

Lauren, struggling to cover herself was helplessly dragged to class.

What class?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)