More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by condemned77 condemned77

The day starts with?

Lara

Lara had always looked forward to college that was until she found out none of the nearby colleges had the staff to keep and eye on her all the time like her school had done as the campuses were so much larger it was practically impossible, so before college starts Lara finally decided to take control of her curse.

Even through she had been cursed for most of her life she had never tried to use it to her advantage or even to test the limits of what it could do, really they just tried to ignore it but now it was impossible to ignore any longer, so it was time to see what it could really do, renting out a one room apartment to avoid accidental interference and letting her mom know she would be out of contact for awhile she began the testing.

First things first safety, the apartment was an almost totally empty room with a simple bed, it had a small kitchen area and one other door which led to a little bathroom, Lara planned this so on the off chance she did accidentally get stuck as something she would be easy to identify when her safety net came by once a week, her safely net was her secret friend Saya, mother never wanted Lara to have any friends for fear of one of them transforming her permanently by accident or on purpose but Saya was a persistent girl, no matter how much Lara pushed her away she kept coming back, eventually Lara told her about the curse to try and scare her off once and for all but it didn't work and she became Lara's first and only friend, Lara had asked her come around once a week and test every item in the apartment even through Lara never planned to turn into anything without hands.

With everything finally in place she began testing, first she wanted to see how big she could get "there must be a limit, i doubt i could turn into the moon", soon a 13 foot naked Lara was hunched over in her apartment, "well that answers that, i can just about double my size and my clothes didn't grow with me, did i absorb them somehow?", with her neck and back starting to hurt, she said "ok I've had enough of this lets see how small i can get", suddenly the tiny room looked monstrously huge from Lara's new perspective of a one centimeter tall girl "that appears to be the smallest i can get, now time to see if i can transform anything else beyond just my body", quickly restoring her body to its normal very short self she moved over to the mirror.

Maybe i should try and find some way to be tall permanently again in my normal body, "sure i can make myself taller but when I'm transformed i am locked into the transformation so i can be tall but my body wont grow and i will look exactly the same forever, people would notice if i never changed and how could i explain it if i ever needed to be myself again" she said talking to herself in the mirror, setting up her phone to record the next lot of experiments just in-case anything happened, soon with her phone ready to go she wondered in what way she should alter herself next.

She picks?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)