More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nemo of Utopia Nemo of Utopia

Whom do you choose?

Lance-Corporal Mary McKay

The name's Lance-Corporal Mary Rebecca McKay, and God-help-me it's my job to keep this cursed ship of crazy, sex-starved, half trained bitches from going up in flames.

Star Fleet acts like it doesn't even HAVE a marine corps half the time, but thats OK, they dont have to remember we're there till the shooting starts, and then all they have to do is get the hell out of our way!

I'm the ranking NCO of the survivors of the ship's marine detachment, I answer to Lieutenant Tiloth, but if it comes down to a boarding action she'd better damned well stay the fuck behind me or I'll stun her ass and DRAG her behind the front lines: all due respect to the woman, she's less expendable than I am...

In terms of my physical appearance I stand about a meter and 7/10ths tall, my body is broad in most every dimension, though it's all muscles and bones, and I'm a native of the planet Triskelion, part of blue colony. Triskelion is only nominally part of the Federation, we're a hybrid society of about 25 races and assorted genetically engineered Half-breeds, in my case Half-'Interval-Klingon' and Half-Human. I dont have the weird forehead thing, but my blood is a kind of purplish red, a mix of human and klingon DNA, and my skin is dark brown, almost black, but my eyes are green, my hair is orange-red, and yes, 'the-carpets-match-the-drapes'...

Anyway, it was 10 bells on 9283.57 when I was called to the hanger bay along with the rest of what we've playfully dubbed 'Omega Squad', (because we're all that's left,) to welcome aboard visiting dignitaries of a planet known as "Oshun", which has contacted the Ishtar asking to be admitted to the Federation as a provisional probationary member...

What Are The Oshunites Like?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)