More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mr. E Mr. E

What's her costume?

Lady Godiva

Lauren looked into the box and was completely baffled. Inside was a tan-colored body suit, a long blonde wig, and a tiny stuffed horse. She took another look at the package and noticed that it wasn’t the vampire costume she had ordered. She had somehow received a package containing a Lady Godiva costume. Lauren picked up her phone to complain to the post office when a thought crossed her mind. Taking another look at the contents of the box, she began to wonder if that costume would even fit her.

Against her better judgement, Lauren proceeded to remove her clothes – including her enhancements – before taking the costume out of the box. First, she put on the wig and discovered that the fake hair reached down to her knees, tickling her butt and privates as it moved slightly. Lauren wasn’t sure if it was because of her short height or if the wig was too long, but she decided to shrug it off as she reached for the toy horse, placing it between her knees to give the appearance that she was actually riding it. The little woman actually giggled at her reflection, she looked completely ridiculous.

However, just as Lauren reached into the box to fish out the body suit, she came across a problem. Just from looking it over, Lauren realized that the top portion would never fit her small frame. Not only that, but the body suit was so skin tight, that there was no way that it would fit over her enhancements. With a sigh, Lauren put the body suit back into the box before removing the horse from between her knees.

Just as Lauren looked up, she gasped as she saw something in the mirror. Turning around, Lauren squeaked in terror as she saw…

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)