More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Rowenar Rowenar

What's next?

Lab accident

Life since going on the run had been a bit tricky. While they could still make trips to get food, new clothes and the like, it was always better to do so as little as possible.

Given that her father's tech violated the Sokovia Accords though, they didn't have much of a choice.

At least they had this building as a base. It had their shrinking tech wired throughout it, easily set up to be reduced to a more portable size. It was what made what they were doing possible; as soon as they were discovered, they could quickly move on.

While their priority was rescuing her mother from the quantum realm, that wasn't all she was doing. They needed certain parts to do that, and in the wait time between getting the necessary components she added to her father's design for her suit. The Wasp.

It was a marvel of engineering as it was, though every blueprint could be improved after some practical experience. The blasters particularly were her focus; sometimes she fired discs meant to grow or shrink a target, and they failed to trigger.

If she could just tweak the mechanism...

One of the many grown ants that assisted their work brushed past her, jostled her, and her fingers slipped. Hope fumbled-

And a disk fell out of her hands and fell to the ground, bouncing off her top, the table, and her pants. There was an instant of pressure, then of relief, a sudden tearing sound filling the lab.

Hope winced. Then whe she looked down, she immediately went stiff.

She was in her underwear! The disc had made her clothes shrink, too small for her to wear. Instead they'd been torn apart as they tried to compress around her.

Leaving her in only her bra, panties and shoes. Cheeks starting to colour, Hope quickly glanced back. At least her father was out of the lab, for now.

Hope took a hasty step back from the table. The Wasp suit was in no condition to be worn while she was working on the mechanism.

If she wanted to get dressed again she'd have to hurry back to her room. Still, even when she could only be seen by ants, it just felt wrong to be running around the lab in her underwear.

Does she make it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)