More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JimJoeBob JimJoeBob

The Princess?

Kimiko

The sun light gleamed through Kimiko's secluded bamboo grove in the castle garedem where she resides during the day. Kimiko kneeled before a shine, her naked form shined in the morning sunshine as she prayed and presented offerings of rice and water to her ancestors. She turned and scooted over to the mineral pond to where she filled a wooden bucket with water then used it to wash her body. Her hands circled her large milky breasts, ran down her thin arms, massaged her long smooth legs ending with her petite feet, and rubbed her rear and mound with grace.

When she used all of the water she stood up, grabbed her green kimono off the ground, stepped into her wooden sandals, and slipped on the kimono as she walked toward the grove's entrance. The bamboo gave away to the grand garden and the small river that flowed through it and the seven foot high wall surrounding it at all sides. Standing by the castle's rear entrance was one of Kimiko's bodyguards waiting for her to arrive, he waved her over. Kimiko crossed the bridge over the river and met her bodyguard, "You've been summoned by the council," he said before guiding her inside the castle and down the hallways to the front entrance.

Kimiko and her bodyguard stepped into an enclosed cart waiting for them past the front gates, it was drawn by two white stallions and an old man sitting atop a the cart. It was a short ride to the council building watching the sea on the edge of the cliff the Capitol sits upon. Guided through the out of the cart, through the doors, past the lobby, and into the council room where her parents and the Council of Eight were deliberating. "She has endangered and betrayed us all!", yelled Mr. Fouka the council head.

The emperor responded, "My daughter did no such thing!"

"What is this all about father?", said Kimiko as she defended the stairs to join her parents in the center of the room below the council encircling them.

Mr. Fouka spoke up, "Glad for you to have joined us princess as you have be caught and the secret is out! You have been sending letters to pirates about important details of the city and causing the gem fishing trade to be sundered by these foul folk!"

"What are you talking about Mr. Fouka?! I would never contact with pirates let alone know how to do so!"

"No Miss Kimiko, we found your letters and captured several pirates at the docks who confirmed your contact with them. Now you can either figure out a way to make up for or rectify this transgression, or you shall be punished severely! There are no other options!"

Community service, prove innocence, or punishment?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)