More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by Robopoop Robopoop

What happens later?

Kept as a cum dump for a week

For the next several days, Kara was kept in that cell without any way to contact the outside, or help herself or Diana. If Kara was not able to find this place easily, neither could any other superhero who had similar powers. The entire time, the gang of thugs use them day in and day out, their bodies constantly caked in their dick milk. Completely powerless to resist them, there was seemingly no hope for them from the moment they were trapped by the mysterious Obelisk. Kara was too busy enduring the , swallowing and taking the men's semen inside and outside of her, to investigate the nature of the strange object. Little did she realize that she was slowly being rewritten the longer she was kept here. Her reality remained the same, but her mind was slowly changing. The Power Girl that everyone knew before was no longer there. After the seventh day, Kara and Diana could stand on their own two feet again. However, instead of cooperating to find ways to bring the evil men to justice, they waited in their cells silently without communicating, staring blankly and completely naked at the thrumming glow of the Obelisk just out of reach. At first, their captors were concerned about their change in behavior, but they were delighted to see an unexpected change.

"Power Skank, come on out here." One of the men sitting on a chair gestured at Kara.

Without hesitation, Kara left her cell to stand before him. She spoke in a near monotone, "How can I help?"

"My cock needs sucking. Would you kindly?" He pointed down at his crotch on his spread open legs.

Kara immediately dropped to her knees, her hands unzipping his fly. As soon as his cock was out, she pressed her head down to slide it between her lips with a gentle suck. Just some time ago, she had found this to be extremely unpleasant from the shock of her capture and usage. However, she had developed a strong taste for it and as soon as she could feel the slippery juices making contact with her tongue, she lets out a long, gutteral moan. Her mouth had been trained so well that it shaped itself perfectly around his rod as she slipped it in and out, lapping and worshiping it like some God. She was flushed less than a minute in, working his cock like a pro, letting him watch every moment of her show of love for his dick.

"Looks like you've grown to like it after all, haven't you?" He grinned widely.

"Yes, I have." She responded without shame.

"Well, what do you know? Power Skank's origin story right there, baby." He grunted as she deepthroated him, "How about a taste of my cum, bitch?"

"Yes, please." She released him to begin rapidly stroking his cock up and down, "Please give me your cum."

"Oof, that's it! Jack it, baby!" He was pumping his hips into her hands, "Aim it in your mouth. Here it comes! Here it comes!!"

Just as a stream of white stuff blew out of the tip, Kara gaped open and aimed his spewing dick inside it, still keeping her rapid rubbing in check. String after string of sperm plastered all over her lashing tongue, with some of them splattering its way across her cheek and chin, giving her a nice messy facial. She did not stop until the last drop was drained, slurping the tip of any stray straps that was still in there, cleaning him of anything that had escaped her. It was instinct for her to swallow as soon as she was given a load, so as soon as it was in there, her throat finished it off to consume it all, the strong salty test sending shivers down her pleasured spine. All the while, she purred like a kitten given her favorite toy, licking and kissing the still throbbing cock in her slowly massaging hands.

"Ooooh yeah! That's the ticket... Ooooh.... That's a good cum loving Power Skank."

"Yes. I am a cum loving Power Skank." She replied in response to him, prompting him and any other men to chuckle loudly.

The thugs were happy with the new changes. Both Diana and Kara were subservient to their every whim, attributing it to the will of the Obelisk that they had come to become quite fond of from bringing them this gift basket of endless pleasure. Little do they know that it was manipulating them as well, turning them from cowardly thugs to instruments of its mysterious purpose.

What does the Obelisk do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)