More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 8 by Robopoop Robopoop

What happens to Kara?

Gang by the other men

"Yeah, yeah! Hold onto your dicks, dammit." The man stood up while grabbing onto Kara's ankles. He proceeded to drag her across the floor out of the cell, "Can't a guy enjoy a post fuck moment in peace? I just creampied Power Girl, for God's sake! I gotta take in the moment!"

Kara was not listening to their conversation, laying completely limp as her body was carried across into the room. All around her were the same furniture as before. However, on one of the tables, she could see Diana bent over it with her arms behind her back, being taken by two men in both holes. She had been completely stripped this time, and her expression remained almost placid, eyes rolled up and muscles relaxed. From the slopping of the cocks in her mouth and pussy, she was now barely conscious, and was also as unresistant as she was. She could hear voices all over, but she could not make out how many other men were here. Even if she could count, her mind has been made up that it was all an illusion, to escape from this nightmarish reality she was in.

"Ho, damn, son! That's a very filled up hole! Thought you emptied out on Wonder Woman here just hours earlier, Joe!"

"You know I'm a virile son of a bitch, Dave. Now move over. I wanna make the Wonder Slut clean off my dick."

"Just a sec, Joe! I'm gonna spew! Ugh!"

She could hear a rapid wet slapping noise, followed by the dripping of liquid onto the floor. Her eyes slowly whirled to look at Diana's bent over form. She could see her from behind, the man behind her having moved away. Her womanly pussy was streaming with more fresh spunk. It was not long before her view was blocked by another man who came to replace the other, shuffling to wiggle his hips before beginning a new humping motion into Diana's hips.

Before she could see any more, Kara was suddenly effortlessly picked up. She found herself being plopped onto the table next to Diana, face down and legs dangling off the edge like her. She could briefly see the woman wonder's face being violated by the man who had just her. A powerful sensation in her crotch distracted her for a second as she felt something hard and meaty press its way into her from behind, pumping her newly stuffed hole in heavy piston motions. She felt her hands being pulled and held in place behind her back, the hot slamming of the man behind her grinding her boobs against the surface of the table. Once more, her senses were leaving her. Just as she felt like she could block it out again, another cock appeared in front of her face.

"Heya, Power Girl. Here's a dick for you to taste! Suck it, bitch!"

The crown of her head was grabbed, forcing her to watch the rod press against her slackened lips and slip between them. Her jaw opened up to unwillingly accept it inside her mouth, all the way to the hairy muff at the base. Just like her pussy, the foreign object began planting itself in and out of her, forcing her throat open. As a Kryptonian on Earth, her body was accustomed to , and ultimately did not cause her to and gag. Blanking out from the fear, she let the do its course like the last.

"Fuck! Her mouth feels so fucking good!"

"So does her pussy, dude! Fuck, its tight!"

"I'm glad we came here! We got Power Girl and Wonder Woman as our cum buckets, guys! Lets use em until we drop!"

"Woot! Party!"

The elation in the air turned wild. Kara felt the dick in her cunny explode first, another explosion of pleasure ripping through her body. The next one was the dick in her mouth, which insisted in keeping going while his hot stuff was blasting away. For some reason, the salty taste of his spunk inspired a euphoria she had never felt before. The very drop of the thick, gooey liquid on her tongue was like the taste of the finest best liquor. She found her tongue lashing about and her throat swallowing, much to her weakened disgust and abhorrent shock. When they pulled out, their sperm dripping off her freshly used openings, it was not long before another set came to spit roast her again. The same went for Diana right next to her. For a second there, Kara thought she could hear her hungrily suckling on every dick that pumped her mouth. Time seemed to go on unchecked. Kara and Diana were used for hours on end, a seemingly countless number of random thugs came to relieve their sexual frustrations onto and into their bodies. By the end of what seemed like eternity, the two of them were flopped into their cells, covered in sperm and leaking from just about everywhere.

What happens later?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)