More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by Khan Khan

What does the Obelisk do?

Lure them into the dark side

"Sadly for you, I'm not _your _cum loving Power Skank." the blond heroin answered with an innocent smile on her red full lips, a leak of sperm pouring from it.

"What? What do you mean?" the guy asked, frowning. "And why are you laughing, bitch?" he exclaimed, now clearly angry as she chuckled.

"It's you. You look irritated... You should be scared."

All of the men jumped in surprise and a few even yelled when they heared the door slam violently. When they looked at the entrence, they saw Wonder Woman standing with a stern look on her face.

"That's enough!" the guy screamed. "Lie on the ground, sluts, we will fuck your brain out to teach you..."

The anger in his voice slowly died, as he realised Power Girl's beautiful blue eyes were turning red and a scarlet light was now emiting from them.

"Hmm...? I think I didn't hear you. Maybe you should repeat, in a more apologetic way." She was still smiling, naked and covered in cum, but her voice was filled with clear menace.

"You... You are superheroins! You can't hurt us." one of the thugs tried.

Without warning, the kryptonian turn her face to him and fired a laser beam from her eyes. He didn't even cried, his head and torso were gone before he could understand anything, as wall as a big part of the wall behind him. The other men, however, started to scream and a few of them ran toward the door, but the half goddess broke the neck of the first to reach her and the other backed down.

"We were." Power Girl calmly answered, her eyes still emitting the red light. "We were super heroins, a few weeks ago. But the obelisk deprived us of our powers, then we lost our will, our self confidence, our pride. Thanks to you." She put her hand on the cheek of the guy who first her, frightening him. "And now... Now, everything is back in place, except our sense of morality." she said in a teasing tone, pressing his head against her huge boobs. The guy tried to resist, but he didn't stand a chance against her super strenghth.

"You will all fight to ." Diana declared, her voice barely covering the sound of the thug's skull being crushed between Kara's breasts. "Those who refuse, we will kill them ourselves, slowly and painfully. We will only let two of you get out of her."

Power Girl suddenly seized the obelisk and torn it from the ground, lifting it even though it was weighing several tons, then used it to block the room. "Now, you can't escape. When there's only two of you standing, signal yourslves. In the meantime, we will be busy." she explained, grabbing Wonder Woman's hips.

How do they spend time, while the thugs are fighting to ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)