More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by Robopoop Robopoop

What does the Obelisk do?

Release Power Girl and Wonder Woman... with their training and conditioning complete

In the next few days, the ordeal of Kara and Diana maintained constant contact with their captor's cocks and a steady flow of their seed. Whenever they were used, they showed enthusiasm and compliance to any order they were given, among other things that delighted the thugs with their performance as playthings. Their blank expressions began to smile more, and their begging became more vocal and persistent. They took great pleasure from being used, from consuming their cum and feeling it bursting inside them, lost in a perverted paradise of the Obelisk's design.

Then, after another week, things suddenly changed. One day, Kara and Diana woke up in their cells, fully clothed and not covered in semen. The entire time between now and the day they arrived was completely forgotten. Kara pushed open the cell door, incredulously looking about in an attempt to try to remember, but try as she might, there was just a complete blank. For all she knew, she had just got here just after Wonder Woman did. There was no sign of the Obelisk or the thugs anywhere, not that either one of them even remembered they were here. All they found was an empty basement devoid of furniture, dimly lit and damp from age.

"Kara." The woman wonder approached her, "It is a pleasure to meet you here, even if it is a strange place to meet indeed."

"Diana." Kara greeted back, "Fancy that. What brings you here to this weird forgotten place?"

"I cannot recall. It was like I was in a moment of haze, and then I found myself in that cell. I suspect magic might have been involved."

"That's not something I'm good at." She looked at the amazon, peering at her lasso strapped to her hip, "I don't remember much after getting here from a night patrol. All that's here is a whole lot of nothing. Funny I didn't run into you either since you were right next door..."

Wonder Woman turned towards the broken down exit, "Whatever it may be, this is something I will have to report to the JLA. Do you wish to accompany me?"

"Eh, I'd rather not. I don't work so good with groups." Kara gave her a gesture, waving off the offer nonchalantly.

"Suit yourself, Power Girl. Kal-L had said we would benefit much from your help. The offer stands whenever you wish to pay a visit to the Watchtower."

"Maybe I might stop by one day... See ya round, Diana."

The pair of superheroines said their goodbyes and Diana was off as soon as they were done, leaving Kara to scan her surroundings with every sense at her disposal. She could have sworn that she had heard a dull thrumming around here somewhere. Whatever it was, it was long gone. A particularly suspicious thing.... After she was satisfied that her investigation has gone cold, she raced up the steps to fly back home. Oddly enough, it was already day time. Funny that, to lose track of time, and she was very much unlike that with the kind of work she did as her alter ego.

What happens at home?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)