More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LiteraryLover LiteraryLover

what do you see?

Kelsey Cho, High School Junior

My name is Kelsey Cho. I'm a junior at Northland High School, half-Korean, a huge geek. And I'm gay, at least I think I am. I've never done anything with any girls so far, but I haven't done anything with any guys either so maybe I'm just bisexual. Although the funny feelings I've been getting in locker rooms since seventh grade make me not so sure...

Oh well, time for another day of school.

"Hey Kelsey, are you still going to the anime club today?" My closest friend, Wendy asked as we walked out of our last class of the day. She was a tall, skinny girl. She had shoulder length shaggy brown hair, large glasses, still wore braces and almost always wore a dark purple hoodie over some anime or superhero t shirt. The typical white geek girl, but she was a good guy. Or good girl, I guess.

If I wanted to see if I could have feelings for a girl, why not have it be with my best friend? "Yeah, can I ask you something like really important after it, though?" I asked, my heart nearly leaping out of my chest.

I never really thought about Wendy in any romantic way, but looking at her now I could kind of see that she was somewhat cute. Or am I just crazy? She came out last year, but hasn't been with anyone since coming out. Would she even be interested in me?

"Y-yeah sure. Do you want some space or...?" She trailed off. "Oh no, no, it's nothing bad. I just want to ask something private." I quickly said. "Oh. Okay then. Do you want to sit next to each other then?"

The club activity was fairly standard stuff, that being a warm up drawing of something manga or anime, the underclassmen and newcomers looking in awe of an actual Asian, and then we all watch an episode of an anime. Just a bunch of nerds being weebs, I feel right at home.

When the club ended, me and Wendy waiting in the side entrance for our rides to come since neither of us had cars yet.

"So what did you want to ask me, Kelsey?" Wendy asked, noticably nervous. "Okay, so you've been my best friend since elementary and I was just wondering if you wanted to go on a date or something tomorrow....?" I asked, my heart once again rapidly beating. Was I just anxious or did I really feel something for her deep down?

What does she say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)