More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Wikia Wikia

You wake up, who are you?

Kaya, a High-Schooler

You wake up the next morning and you see the clock says 9:00 AM. You feel alarmed (no pun-intended) before calming down when you remembered that it was the weekend. You lye back, intending on sleeping in, before you sit right back up and realize something was missing.

Your shirt. You were not wearing your shirt, the two gifts puberty and mother nature have provided out in the open.

You pull the blanket off from you and realize that you were not wearing your usual underwear. It was puffier. It was white, but decorated with pink bunnies and yellow bay chicks. You were wearing a diaper, and it wasn't the kind of diaper teens and adults with bed-wetting and incontinence problems had. It looked like a baby diaper.

"What the fuck is this?"

You recall the dream you had last night and pinch yourself, but the pinching hurt and it did not wake you up.

Your hand reached down and felt the front of your diaper. It was smooth with a plastic sheen, you felt a squish and realized that it was wet. It was wet and it was clammy and you were amazed that you did not notice it right away. Then you felt your lower stomach growl and churn, and before you knew it, you felt your bottom grow hot and gross.

You gasp and try to clench yourself to stop yourself, but its almost as if the ability to hold it in never existed as the poop left your body. It squished and spread across your bottom and perineum, the diaper design to prevent any from escaping out into the open.

You - Kaya Smith, High Schooler, soccer player and girlfriend to Drake - had just crapped your diaper like a baby.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)