More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Brickhouse Brickhouse

Whose story will we follow?

Kara Edwards (29, F)

It was an unbearably hot Summer's day, thankfully for Kara she had her car's AC working, for the moment at least. She'd been on the road for a couple of days now, each day the Sun getting more oppressive, today being the worst. Where was she driving though? Kara was effectively picking up her life and moving after an unpleasant divorse with her wife who'd been using her for various reasons. But now she was free to live her life, with her belongings in the back of her Lexus HS and an envelope filled with checks to be deposited into her new accounts, she had a plan...and it was a fresh start.

Though that heat was getting to her, even with the AC on she was sweating heavily, her long blonde hair starting to stick to her chest even through her shirt. "I gotta deal with this..." She muttered to herself, grabbing a bottle of water from her cup holder, lightly splashing it over her upper half. The sweat had made her shirt opaque already, but the splash of water had made it practically transparent, the white fabric revealing her baby blue bra that barely contained her d-cups "...god, I can't get to Cali like this"

A few minutes down the freeway and our overheating heroine caught a glimpse of something, natural water, a river or a lake just past the treeline to her side. Thanking her good luck, she pulled off the first chance she got, heading off of the freeway and down roads as far as she could, the quality of the surface decreasing somewhat. It didn't matter though, she had all the time in the world.

Reaching the end of the road, she found an incredibly sparsely populated parking lot, just one or two other cars...and one looked like it hadn't moved in a decade. The signs seemed just as bad, rusted to the point that they were barely understandable, so Kara figured that the place was abandoned. Pulling in without much care for keeping to one spot, she opened the car door, heat from outside hitting her like a truck.

"Woah...hotter out here than...wow..." The blonde was taken by surprise, closing the door back up, before taking a look around. There was nobody here, and it was just a real quick walk, so basically no risk, she'd be getting naked anyway to swim so skip the middleman right? Pulling her shirt over her head, removing her bra, pants, panties and shoes, she tossed the lot onto the back seat...and tried exiting again.

The heat still hit her as she extended a leg out, flexing her toes on the hot sand. She was hesitant, sure this wasn't technically public, she knew she wouldn't get caught, but she was naked. Taking a deep breath she pressed on, pulling herself out of the vehicle, letting that lovely curvy body see the Sun. Kara didn't waste time with hesitation this time, closing her door behind her and taking the most efficient way to the treeline, grinning like a schoolgirl as she walked, enjoying this little act of rebellion in the name of surviving the heat.

What does Kara find?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)