More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by mburns mburns

What does Kara find?

Refreshing Springs

Dipping her toe into the water, a chill ran through Kara's body, a welcome experience in the overwhelming heat. She giggled, and playfully ran towards the water, diving forward once she was deep enough. The water felt amazing on her bare skin, soaking every crevasse as the ripples lightly tickled her whole body. Her breasts wavered in the water, nothing restraining them. She had never felt so free.

It must have been hours, Kara figured, that she had stayed in the water, simply splashing around and having dumb fun. Eventually, she grew tired, simply laying on her back and lightly paddling to keep herself above the water. She made her way to the sandy beach, her toes digging into the warm, golden sand. She took a seat, her bare ass nestling a comfy little indent in the grains as she laid back, admiring the sunset painting the lake a beautiful pink color.

Kara awoke to the return of the dreaded heat, as uncomfortable as ever. Stretching her arms out and yawning, she realized what had happened.

"Oh shit!" She thought. "I need to get back on the road, I'm losing time!" She hurriedly dashed back to the parking lot, cupping her breasts in her hands just in case there were any nearby onlookers. Once she arrived at the parking lot, she noticed something missing...

What does Kara find?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)