More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SecondOrion SecondOrion

Who is fortunate/unfortunate enough to find the ring(s)?

Just your average Jennifer (Lie Ring)

Is there a girl who doesn't love jewelry?

Yes, the answer is yes, but Jennifer isn't one of those people.

So it comes as no surprise that when Jennifer sees such a beautiful ring for so cheap, of course she has to buy it. Now, Jennifer isn't an idiot, she knows that this beautiful ring couldn't possibly be made with real diamonds, 50$ for 36 diamonds? Didn't think so. All that matters is that it looks expensive, especially at a distance.

Now the proud owner of a brand new ring, Jennifer slipped it onto her finger... or at least she tried to. Too tight for the ring finger, oh well, onto the pinky it goes. Still a little snug, but at least it won't fall off. Now equipped with her new accessory, Jennifer felt the confidence to go straight to her best friend's house to gloat. Of course, she'd tell her the truth about the ring, she told her best friend everything. Emily wouldn't judge, they were best friends for a reason.

Arriving at the door, she sent Emily a text letting her know she was there. As the door swung open and they finished their greetings, Jennifer made her first mistake of the day.

"It's so good to see you!" they hadn't seen each other in over a week, Emily had gone out of town with her family, who were staying with her for the month, and Jennifer had missed her greatly. However, she was no longer very excited to be reunited with her friend. She shook off her sudden disappointment and stepped into Emily's house. Despite not being very excited to see her, Jennifer still had a lot to share with her friend about the time they had spent apart, and was excited to tell her all about it, when her brother ran in.

Emily's brother is the bane of both their existences. Emily complained for hours about how he would always perv on her friends and spent all his time locked in his room doing who-knows-what. No matter how many times Emily explained it to him, Jason didn't really see the problem with being attracted to her friends. It's only natural right? Emily does her best to ignore him, knowing that he's most likely just there to get a snack to pilfer back to his temporary room, but he decides his time would be better spent engaging in some mischief. Jennifer hadn't had too many experiences with Jason, having successfully avoided him at most junctures, but was still very much aware of his temperament.

"Go away Jason, we don't want you here." this was a lie of course, a confusing one given her past experiences, but a lie nonetheless. Jennifer in fact very much wanted him to stay, much more than she had moments ago.

"What's the problem? I'm just here to greet our guest." his ever-present snark annoyed Jennifer to no end, but she still didn't want him to leave.

"She told you to go away." Emily interjected before Jennifer could formulate her sentence.

"Why? I just wanna be friends" Jennifer very much did not want to be friends.

"Well I don't wanna be friends with you." Jennifer very much wanted to be friends.

"Hey, come on, I'm a nice guy." Jason wasn't about to give up so easily. Emily knew she couldn't stop him, so she just poured some water for herself and Jen, trusting that she had full control of the situation.

"Well, I don't think you're such a nice guy." It sounded a little , even to herself, but Jennifer really didn't want him to leave, and he's such a nice guy too!

"You don't even know me! What do you say you come to my room and get to know me a little better?" Jennifer reeled. She wanted to be his friend, not have sex with him.

"Not in a million years." On second thought, maybe she should take him up on his offer.

Emily places down two glasses of water loudly on the table, firmly ending the conversation... but Jason couldn't resist one last jab.

"Come by if you change your mind! Also sis, no need to be such a killjoy!" he yelled as he walked out of the dining room.

"She's not a killjoy!" Jennifer yelled after him.

Do they have fun?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)