More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by thestarwarrior thestarwarrior

What's yours?

Julia Leonard

Elizbet curls her shiny burgundy lips into a hungry smile as she runs her eyes over your slender young body. "My, aren't you a cute one," she purred, "And who might you be?"

"I'm Julia Leonard," you chirped, "I'm the new intern." You are a young and attractive British girl of Norwegian descent. You have long golden hair tied into a ponytail near the dome of your head, a snow-white body with soft curves and a modest bust, emerald green eyes that drew the attention of any man who gazed into them, and a playful, energetic personality. You wore a soft white blouse, a short knee-length pencil skirt, dark heels, black near-see-through stockings, and a small golden medallion tucked between your breasts.

"Ah, that explains why you are so...youthful," she says with a purr that sends a chill down your spine, though you couldn't tell if it was out of fear or arousal. Elizibet picked up her clipboard and ran a long red nail down the list. "Let's see. Julia Leonard. Advertising division. Oh, you're one of our models," she said with a seductive cue, "I think you are going to fit right in, darling. Your name tag is over there. Then do have a seat. You'll find the company's mission statement video to be most...informative."

As Elizbet struts off to the next candidate, you can't help but eye her hips as they sway under her short pencil. You shake yourself out of your brief lesbian daze. "Bloody hell, it's the girls' showers all over again," you mutter while trying to knock all the naughty gay images out of your head. You grab your name tag and sit in one of the comfortable plastic chairs. As the room's few remaining seats fill, you take out your phone and check your text. You see a few from your friends, mostly congratulating you on your internship, and one from your brother, who predictably gives you a hard time by reminding you that you are effectively their now.

You roll your eyes and are about to tell him off when you notice that the lights are starting to dim. The video must be about to start. You turn your attention to the large screen as the video begins to play. Unsurprisingly the first half is mainly about the history of the company, boring stuff that no one pays attention to. With your short attention span, you quickly lose interest and let your mind wander until you find yourself thinking about Elizbet or how her soft red lips would feel against yours.

You blushed and shook your head. This wasn't the first an attractive woman had left you hot and bothered. Throughout high school, you would catch yourself eyeing the cheerleaders on the football field, watching your teammates as they ran across the field, and salivating at the sight as you watched them shower. You were pretty sure you were into boys. You were the biggest flirt in high school, much to your parents' chagrin. You knew how to toy with them, make their tongues wag, and stroke their bodies as they made out with you. You even gave a few blowjobs on occasion. However, you were at a loss when it came to women. As far as you knew, there weren't any lesbians in your school, and it wasn't like you could ask your parents. So instead of acting on your lesbian desires, you just repressed them until you meet someone who knew what she was doing.

You blinked and looked down at your phone. "Wait, Sara's gay," you thought, thumbing through your contacts. Somehow, you had found yourself bunked with the most cliché roommate you could think of, a hot lesbian goth, though now that you thought about it, you were pretty cliché as well, being a blond tomboy. Regardless, the two of you hit it off very well as you were both nerds, and you loved horror movies and the occult. She was just a bit more into it than you were. You were sure she could give you some advice on attracting a lesbian or, better yet, finding out if someone else is into girls. However, now might not be the best time to send texts. After all, it was your first day on the job, and it might look bad if you started texting your friends during an orientation video.

Will you text your friend or watch the video?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)