More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by thestarwarrior thestarwarrior

Will you text your friend or watch the video?

Text your friend.

You decide to text your friend. It's not like you were going to be tested on the contents of the video later. At least you didn't think you were. You spent the remainder of the video looking back and forth between your phone, keeping it in your lap so you wouldn't arouse too much suspicion.

The first question you asked her was how she discovered that she was gay. Apparently, one of her friends convinced her to watch a porno a few years back while her parents were away. The sex scenes involving men didn't do anything for her. In fact, she felt grossed out by them, but when a lesbian scene came up, her body felt like it had caught on fire, and her heart wouldn't stop pounding. Without realizing it she was she started fingering herself till she was knuckle deep inside her now incredibly damp pussy. Before the scene was even halfway finished, she was cumming so hard that her legs went numb.

As you read this part of the text, you felt a little flushed as images of your gothic friend fingering herself into oblivion filled your mind, how her long black fingernails would look trailing over her ashen skin, how her glistening black lips panted as she was driven closer and closer to her climax. After shaking your naughty thoughts out of your head, you tell her that you have been having lesbian thoughts yourself and were beginning to wonder if you were turning gay.

"No, you're bi," she replied, "Trust me, you are so fucking bi."

You rolled your eyes and shamelessly admitted to yourself that if a hot strong guy with a perfectly chiseled body were walk up to you and whip out his goliath cock, you would rip off your clothes, shouting, "Go on! Take me I'm yours!" In fact, as you were darting your eyes between your phone and the screen, you couldn't help but notice that the man sitting next to you was sporting a decent-sized bulge…as was the man two seats down.

Now that you think about it, most of the people watching the presentation seemed to be a little hot under the caller. You looked up at the screen to see what was happening, but all you could see was typical office behavior. Well, what companies want to be typical office behavior. As the orientation video looked like it was coming to a close, you put your phone away and waited for it to finish. Before long, the lights come back on, and Elizbet struts into the room, her long heels clacking with every step. She then started handing out folders while telling everyone where they needed to go.

"You will be seeing Mister Matheus on the eighth floor with the other interns," she tells you before directing you toward the elevator.

When stepping out of the presentation area you notice that there are four elevators and at least twenty people waiting on them, so you decide to take this brief moment to track down the other interns. From the looks of it, the other new hires have the same idea as you as they pair up with the other people in their respective departments. Your internship had room for five people, four models, and a photographer. You take a quick look at your tag to see if there are any labels that will help them stand out, and the first thing you notice is the word "Intern" written in large bold letters at the bottom. Sure enough, as your eyes wander around the room, you spot a group of four with similar name tags.

They are all about the same age as you. The first is a woman named Lauren. She has long light brown hair, olive skin, and brown eyes. The second is Harriet, a tall woman with pale skin, black hair, and green eyes. The third is a bubbly woman named Nadine. She is a light-skinned woman with auburn hair, green eyes, and a pink heart tattoo on her left cheek. The fourth, possibly the photographer judging by his large camera bag, is a young man named Josh. He has brown hair, blue eyes, and fair skin.

Josh is the first to notice you. He gives you a warm smile and walks over to you before giving your hand a firm shake. "Hey, I take it you're one of my models," he said calmly.

"That's right," you reply, smiling back at him. He's not much to write home about, a slender young man with a cute face and glasses, but still, you decided to toy with him a bit.

"So, what's it like working with four beautiful girls?" you say with a coy smile.

Josh blushes brightly and stammers for a moment as the other three girls giggle behind him. "I… I'll admit it's a bit overwhelming," he replied while nervously scratching the back of his neck.

You spend the next minute talking to Josh and the other girls while waiting for your elevator to arrive. At least two showed up and were quickly filled by the other employees before you could get to them, something the other girls seemed surprisingly upset about.

"God, this is taking too long!" Lauren whined.

"I know!" said Nadine, "I can't wait to meet our new boss and get to work. This company is so awesome!"

You look at Josh, confused, who shrugs and turns to the girl, "I'm sure it won't be much longer."

"Screw this!" Lauren declares, "I'm taking the stairs." Before any of you could stop her, she bolts for the star case. By the way she's moving she could probably reach the eighth floor before you can.

You ponder for a moment if you should follow her. If it wasn't faster, you could at least make sure that Lauren didn't kill herself running up the stairs. Though the elevator shouldn't be that far off.

Elevator or stairs?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)