More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by reaper13 reaper13

Should you really take a bath here and now?

Join them

“A clean sister, is a good sister.” It was the War Mother's saying and you and Ivona used to repeat it in a mockery of the stern woman's voice until you had each other doubled over with laughter. The joke never seamed more apt, as you feel terrible to be covered in such filth.

“Alright, miss. Thank you for your offer," you say and place the holy sword of Saint Magdalena on the bathroom floor.

You take off the gauntlets you received from sister Gabrielle and place them next to the sword. Next you take off your sash and step out of your underclothes. You place both of these next to the sword and join the women in the bath.

The bath is not quite so deep. When you stand you are only submerged up to your knees. The women raise to their feet and attend you. They glisten with the soapy water. Each of them takes a pitcher and pours warm water from the bath over your body. The woman was correct, the water is nice.

Once your body is wet, each of the women starts rubbing their hands over your body. They pay particular attention to your breasts, squeezing them gently and ladling more soapy water over and between them.

"They were so dirty," coos Glenda, running her hands beneath the swell of your breasts.

You can’t quite tell if it is you, or these women, but for some reason being washed by them causes your nipples to harden. It certainly isn’t because of the relaxing warmth of the water. You've bathed with Ivona and other sisters, even Glenda, many times and it never provoked such excitement. Did they stimulate you somehow? Or is it you who enjoyed their touch?

Whatever the case, you can not permit things to go on like this.

You take hold of sister Glenda’s hands and gently scold, “Sister, you should not be so familiar with your body."

Glenda looks at you sheepishly and asks, “Why not, sister? Did you not like it?”

“It plays at the edges of our vow, Sister. We mustn’t," you explain to the young elf.

“Pardon if I am blunt, sister.” The strange woman interjects. “But have you ever been close to a sister?”

“No I …” You begin explaining, but then you remember what you did with Ivona earlier this day.

“Uh … actually, yes. I have," you admit.

“What was it like?” Glenda asks.

“It was … pleasant.” You tell her, though the word seems ridiculously inadequate to the experience.

“It can be very pleasant, can’t it?” The strange woman cups one of your breasts in her hand. “Another’s touch can feel so warm, so comforting, particularly in times of stress. It can even feel..."

She leans forward, causing her plump breasts to press against your arm, and whispers,“Exhilarating.”

You close your eyes and shudder. When you open them again you are gazing into this woman’s eyes.

“It can feel so rejuvenating to just give in to those feelings. Just one single time, and have them wash over you. Don’t you think so?”

The woman leans closer to you. You see her lips coming for you, soft and inviting, so luscious. Whatever this woman is doing, it is lowering your defenses. You feel like kissing her, like you kissed your lovely Ivona. Just so you’d experience that feeling again.

The woman’s lips are so close now. They slowly part and are about to make contact with yours. You part your lips as well, close your eyes and permit them to touch those of the strange woman.
It feels so wonderful to kiss someone, anyone. The woman’s tongue enters your mouth and touches yours. The kiss makes you feel warm inside. You place your arms around the woman’s shoulders and hug her as your tongues slip together. The longer the kiss lasts, the warmer your body seems to feel. The more you want the kiss to deepen.

Eventually the woman breaks off the kiss and pulls back. You were curious as to why and open your eyes. You see that the woman’s skin has changed color since last time you saw her. It now has a soft purple color. Her eyes have changed to being yellow and two large horns sprout from her forehead.

"Goddess," you murmur.

"No, not that," she laughs.

It is now that you realize, and probably far too late, that this woman is a succubus. Succubae mainly spread their toxin through a kiss and you simply allowed it to happen. Her toxins are coursing through your blood already. Your nipples are aching with sensitivity and the warmth gathers between your soapy thighs.

“Come, my sweet.” The succubus says. “Join us, and I will teach you all the pleasures your goddess would deny you.”

Can you resist this invitation?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)