More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 12 by hematoma hematoma

Can you resist this invitation?

You do not even try to resist

Pleasure is all that matters to you now. Pleasure like you felt with Ivona. Pleasure that this voluptuous purple-skinned succubus is offering to you with her bountiful body and her luscious kiss. The warm, soapy pleasure of Glenda, gently caressing your back as she pours another pitcher beween your shoulder blades and the water cascades down your back and over your firm buttocks.

"Yes," you moan as you reach out and embrace the succubus. "Yes, show me the pleasure."

"A wise decision," she murmurs and kisses you again.

The mouth of the succubus seems to suck at your very essence as her lips press to yours and her tongue invades you. That tongue is so long and nimble, curling against your tongue, her hands pulling you tightly against the slick softness of her body. No, not all soft. As your thighs rub against hers and you press tightly, something is pushing up from between her legs. It's growing in size and hardness as it rises against your mound and flat belly. You reluctantly break the kiss from the succubus's luscious lips to see what is prodding at your tummy.

You look down, between the plump mounds of her breasts, and see a huge cock, lavender on the fat shaft to a deep purple color in the swollen head. The underside is pressed almost flush against your belly and the throbbing heat radiates into your body.

"Yes, my sweet sister," purrs the succubus. "You've awakened my desire to breed."

"C-can I touch it with my hand?" you ask, suddenly bashful.

"Oh, yes," says the succubus.

Glenda leans over your shoulder and peers down at the succubus cock. Her voice is giddy as she says, "Hands, lips, tongues! You can touch it with your whole body, and it feels so very nice."

Seeing the mad lust in the eyes of the elf might once have given you cause to be afraid, but you have already yielded to whatever pleasure the succubus might show you. Acting purely on desire, you press yourself tightly against the succubus once more, but this time you begin to moan and gyrate your hips against her as you kiss her neck and shoulders.

"I want to feel it," you breathe in her ear, "everywhere."

Your tongue plays at the purple of her earlobe and you suck it gently. She moans as you begin to kiss your way down her neck to her shoulder and lower. Your kiss arrives at her plump breast and you begin to kiss her nipples. They are so fat that you cannot resist sucking one between your lips. It gives a thin burst of warm liquid that covers your tongue. It is sweet and reminds you of a honeyed milk drink given to sick sisters. You suck again and a more copious gush coats your tongue.

"Good girl," moans the succubus. "Suckle the milk of my bosom, sweet sister. My breasts are laden with my cream. You as well, Glenda. Come, suck from my breast."

You know that to drink the milk of a daemoness's breast is a truly depraved act and yet you hungrily suckle and swallow the sweet cream that spurts into your mouth. The more you drink, the more you want, and the fat breasts of the succubus seem heavy with her milk. Beside you, Glenda sucks as well, pushing her pretty elfin face into the lavender titflesh and sucking rhythmically at the daemoness's breast. The succubus cradles your faces against her chest and you look into her golden eyes, feeling love and desire and no fear at all as her sweet milk fills your belly.

Without even realizing what you are doing, you have begun stroking the hard cock of the succubus. Your fingers and Glenda's delicate fingers are almost interlaced as you both work the shaft of the succubus. You pop your lips free from her breast, milk dribbling down your chin and down her engorged nipple. You tease a fingertip against the oily head of the daemoness's cock.

"I think someone needs to take care of that," you say. "Do you mind, Glenda?"

"Mmmmmmm!" The elf pops her lips from the succubus's nipple. "More milk for me!"

She squeezes both of the daemoness's breasts in her hands, pushing them tightly together and spraying milk from the nipples into her open mouth. She giggles as the sweet daemonic cream bathes her lips and tongue and chin. The succubus smiles and moans softly with satisfaction. While Glenda is pleasing mistress's breasts, you are free to please her lovely cock.

In moments, you are on your knees in the bath, stroking the succubus with both hands and flicking your tongue through the sweet honey oozing from the tip of her cock. You bend your tongue against that fat apple of fiendish cockflesh.

Through the fever of lust, you are still perceive this moment with perfect clarity. The smell of her aroused loins, the hot daemon flesh at your lips, and the delicious nectar of her precum. The way she stretches your mouth as she thrusts her hips slightly and pushes back your tongue. She rocks her hips, thrusting to the back of your throat as your hand coaxes more and more of the precum from her tip. Your suckle her and bob your mouth, meeting her thrusts, a wanton whore in the vestiges of your innocence.

You slurp and drool on her daemonic cock. You look up and watch Glenda drinking the daemonic milk with equal lust. You want to feel the succubus cumming in your mouth, to fill your belly with her other cream, but the daemoness has other ideas.

"I must have you," cries the succubus, pulling your head away from her cock. "You can spend an eternity sucking my seed, but this moment of your innocence comes but once."

She stands you up and transfixes you with her golden eyes. Glenda tears her lips away from the succubus's breasts and stands beside the daemoness so that both of them seem to be inspecting you. You touch yourself between your legs and find yourself hotter and wetter than you've ever been.

"Yes, mistress," you moan. "My quim belongs to you."

She smiles and wanks her huge cock. She takes a step closer, but still does not touch you.

"Good. And how would you receive my blessing, sister? On your knees? On your back?" She makes a motion as if she is cradling your buttocks with both hands. "In my arms bouncing up and down? I give you this final choice. How will you sacrifice your chastity on the altar of my cock?"

How will you sacrifice your chastity?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)