More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Blackhand Blackhand

Well folks? Let's hear some details.

Jet setters in their 40s

Sean Duncan sipped his mai tai. Around him, the broad blue ocean laid calm. They'd been out at sea for the past weak, and tomorrow it would be time to dock. He enjoyed this little diversion. He enjoyed his time away from the insanity of his day to day life. He enjoyed the quiet serenity of the ocean. But, it was pretty safe to say that was an enjoyment best left in small doses. Fuck this boat and fuck the ocean. There was things he needed to do.

Some water splashed on his pants. His wife, Emma, was in the pool doing laps. He watched the lines of her body with every stroke. Despite having just hit forty, she had the body of a much younger woman. Her black hair tossed through the air whenever she emerged from the water. He loved watching her body in motion. Still, transgressions must be answered in kind. He leaned his hand into the water and got in a splash on her way back his direction.

In the distance, land became visible. Their time on the yacht would be over soon....

Why are they going to find themselves gambling?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)