More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Slice Slice

Whose clothes are coming to life and what happens?

Jessica at home

Jessica was an ambitious person. Was. Her life had been perfect up until last year. She was coming home from school when she noticed a police car out front. Her parents had been in an accident and didn’t make it.

That changed her. She went from a straight A student to barely passing, and she constantly sought happiness. She ended up only finding it through sex, and even that was only temporary. The rush that filled her each time was the most exciting part, as she was attending a private religious high school at the time. She had missed most of the previous year due to the accident, so she was the oldest girl in the school, now 20. The school was insanely strict, especially on dress code, which didn’t help her mental state. The time away from school was mostly spent settling the estate and making sure everything was okay with her living situation. She lived alone now, as she was an only child.

The strict nature of the school, and the fact she was the oldest, made the rush of sex even more appealing. She had done it with pretty much every single senior boy, and they treated her like a goddess. Her social status was that of pure mystery, and she liked it that way. She felt much sexier when nobody knew anything about her past.

One day, she decided she wanted to test the waters. She pulled her best friend Jocelyn into the back part of the school, at the rear of the library where the study rooms were, and started making out with her. Jocelyn didn’t fight it, she’d been dreaming of this day since she met Jess.

The school had a “top button policy” which meant you’d get written up if you didn’t button up your white button-down completely. The uniforms consisted of full suits for men, and a white longsleeve shirt, black and gray plaid skirt, and black leggings for the women. The women also had the option to wear black dress pants if they so wished.

Whenever Jess wanted to have sex, she’d always leave her shirt buttoned up so it was easy to dress herself if she heard someone coming, like one of the nuns or teachers. She had her favorite “sex-fit” which was the normal white shirt and black dress pants. It was much easier just to pull down the pants than it was to get around the leggings the school provided, because they clearly had made those leggings equivalent to chastity belts.

Jocelyn and Jess made out for hours. Their last class of the day had just ended, so nobody was expecting either of them for a while. Jocelyn had told her parents she’d be staying with Jess for the night. Plus, it was the last day of school before the summer, so nothing really mattered right now anyways.

It was basically muscle memory for Jess and Jocelyn to leave their shirts on, they could do more than enough with what they had. Jocelyn was wearing the pants version of the uniform, and Jess had her sexfit on. They got into position for the real action, and in tandem started eating each other out. They both had insane stamina, so it was well into 30 minutes of real action before Jocelyn started to lose the fight.

“Unnnnnnghhhh...Jeeeessssss I wanna cummmmmm...,” she moaned.

“Oh you do huh? Show me you deserve it slut!” Jess cooed at her.

Jocelyn bucked against Jess’s tongue, she couldn’t do this much longer.

“Fi-iiii-nnne, have it y-your way-y...” Jocelyn said.

Jocelyn used up the last of her energy to flip Jess back around facing her, and pulled her into a massive kiss, all while plunging 3 fingers into Jess’s clit.

“What’re you-mmpfhnnnnnnnnnng...!!!!” Jess moaned, being overcome by the tag team of sensations Jocelyn surprised her with.

Jess bucked against Jocelyn, and Jocelyn climaxed during the kiss. Jess immediately climaxed watching Jocelyn’s eyes roll back, that shit was hot.

They both laid there on top of each other, having soaked their underwear and the bottoms of their shirts in the moment.

“Damn bitch, you really made me wait that long?” Joce said.

“Had to be sure you could actually deliver, you struggled with some of the football team remember?” Jess replied.

“Haha very funny, can we go home now? This library smells like nuns and sadness,” Joce remarked.

“Fine by me, maybe you’ll actually last longer with bed support,” Jess teased.

—————————————

The rest of the night was comparably tame. Jess made dinner, Jocelyn actually delivered for dessert, and they passed out together completely nude watching Family Guy on Jess’s bed.

At around 11pm, the TV was blasting some rerun and the two were lovingly asleep. Their clothes had been strewn about on the floor to the right of the bed all separated, and all was calm.

Suddenly, there was slight movement on the floor. Jess’s shirt, which was part of her usual sexfit, started shifting slightly. The two open sides of the shirt came together from the bottom by themselves, and one by one the buttons buttoned themselves.

Once the shirt was buttoned, it started to inflate as if filling with air. It filled up to the portions of Jess, very perky size D cups that were just barely contained by the buttons of the shirt. The shirt sat up, looked around and noticed the pants Jess had been wearing. It shuffled over to the pants and gently pressed its tits against the fabric of the pants. Once again, the open flaps of the pants righted themselves and the pants began to inflate. The shirt laid down again and slid its bottom hem into the now buttoned pants. *ziiiip* could be softly heard as the fly zipped itself up.

Now together, the sexfit sat itself up and looked at the two women. They both hadn’t heard a thing, and were sound asleep. The outfit stood up on the empty cuffs of the pants and picked up Jocelyn’s clothes. The sexfit walked over quietly to Jess’s open closet and picked out her backup sexfit, which was the same type of top but instead had a skirt and some leggings. The sexfit placed both outfits on the edge of the bed and did the same motion it did with the pants, lightly pressing it’s tits against each piece of clothing. As if in response, Jess’s shirt on the hanger unbuttoned itself and shimmied off the hanger on the edge of the bed, still staying flat. Jocelyn’s outfit simply stirred slightly and then went still. The sexfit picked up the two outfits and walked to the side of the bed. It leaned over the two girls and placed the clothing pile in between them.

Very slowly, each outfit caressed the girls as they slide around their bodies. Jess’s shirt slid one of its sleeves over her arm that was holding Jocelyn, and then made Jess lie on her back as it slid under her and put her other arm in. Once Jess was no longer on Jocelyn, her shirt did the same. The two women, still asleep due to all the sex they had, were now lying on their backs with the sexfit taking a seat at Jess’s desk to watch. Jess’s panties she used with this specific outfit shimmied up her legs after separating them just enough. The skirt followed, being careful to only caress her enough to make her feel good in her sleep. Jocelyn’s pants waited for her panties to do the same as Jess’s had, and then they too shimmied up Jocelyn’s legs. Both of the shirts slowly buttoned themselves completely on Jess and Jocelyn, while then tucking themselves into Jess’s skirt and Jocelyn’s pants, both who responded by zipping up and buttoning. Lastly, Jocelyn’s socks worked their way onto her feet, tickling her slightly to make her smile. With both girls now being dressed, the outfits slowly had their owners return to the same loving embrace position, careful not to wake them but also to confuse them when they awoke.

Meanwhile, Jess’s sexfit got to work. It spun the chair around to face her desk and used the sleeves of the shirt to control her mouse and keyboard of her laptop. Keeping the brightness low, the shirt lowered its tits onto the keyboard, and light tapping sounds could be heard as messages were written up.

Several hours of this later, it was 7:30am. The sexfit had succeeded in notifying Jocelyn’s parents she had been accepted to a 2 week program as a result for her outstanding remarks. She would be staying with Jess for those two weeks as her home was an hour away from the venue, while Jess was only 10 minutes, the email stated. Additionally, the sexfit had used the time to set up Jess’s card to automatically pay all her bills from the inheritance she had in her savings. The inheritance was 8 figures. With all of that done, the sexfit closed the computer and turned to face the still sleeping women. It had mimicked perfect and very perfect D cups, and it was sitting in a very polite manner, with the sleeves of the shirt resting in its lap. It was sitting upright and facing the two women, when they awoke an hour later.

*yawn* *whispers* “Hey, wakey wakey sleepyhead,” Jess said.

“Ughhhh, five more minutes...” Joce whined.

“Fine but this pussy is awfully lonely,” Jess cooed.

Joce jolted awake. “I’m up!!!” she stammered.

“Ha, good. Now let’s get dre- wait what?” Jess asked. She looked down and noticed she was fully clothed, and that Joce was too.

“Did we get drunk and go out again? I could’ve sworn we fell asleep naked,” Jess said.

“That’s weird, hey maybe we’ll have some new dudes in our phones now,” Joce joked.

“Yeahhhh...” Jess said, slowly getting out of bed. She had just noticed what appeared to be a headless mannequin sitting in her desk chair facing them.

Joce noticed too. “What on earth did we do last night?”

“I don’t know, but this is kinda strange,” Jess remarked. She slowly walked up to the “mannequin” and peered inside its collar.

“That’s weird, doesn’t appear to be anything holding it upright,” Jess said. “Wait, isn’t this the outfit I wore yesterday?”

“You’re overthinking it,” Joce said. “Just move it so I can check my email.”

Jess reached out to grab the arms of the outfit when suddenly she couldn’t move her arms.

“Wait, what?” She struggled but she couldn’t move at all.

“You good?” Joce asked, when suddenly she couldn’t move either! “Wait what, I can’t move!”

Almost as suddenly as losing the ability to move, both girls were to stand up straight next to each other, only able to fidget in their clothes slightly.

“Woah, what’s going on!” Jess exclaimed.

As they both tried to move more than 2 inches in their now frigid clothes, their attention was drawn to Jess’s outfit. The outfit uncrossed its sleeves and casually stood up, supporting itself as if the cuffs of the pants were its feet.

“What the...” Joce trailed off.

The sexfit walked up to Jess and appeared to be looking her up and down.

She stood still, wondering what she must’ve taken last night to induce this.

The sexfit then walked over to Jocelyn and grabbed her tits.

“Hey! I—ohhhh...” Jocelyn said as the sexfit began to massage her breasts with its own. After about 15 seconds of turning Jocelyn on, it stopped and stepped back. Seeming to understand something, it walked over to Jess’s nightstand and grabbed her phone. Both girls were too entranced by this phenomenon to say anything. The sleeve grabbed onto the phone and placed it into the breast pocket of the sexfit.

Suddenly, Jess’s Alexa turned on. “Hi Jess, what can I do for-”, Alexa was cut off by apparent tapping on Jess’s phone, which the shirt was doing inside the breast pocket the phone was in. “I understand, activating text to speech,” Alexa stated.

“Hi girls, you must be wondering what’s going on her huh?” Alexa said, now being controlled by the sexfit.

As she did, the sexfit sauntered back over to where the girls were standing. It stood in front of them and crossed its sleeves. Both women were still in awe.

“Well, Jess appears to think she knows everything, yet she can’t even do a simple load of laundry,” the sexfit stated. It turned to face Jocelyn, “and you, beautiful, haven’t been satisfied in far too long. Last night was an amazing night I bet, and I’m going to make sure you don’t get let down again.”

With that sentence the sexfit reached into its left pocket and pulled out two ornate bow ties. Jess had purchased them in hopes of dressing up like an anime schoolgirl for a convention in a few months.

“Hang on a minute, what are you-”

The sexfit walked up to the girls and gagged them both before Jess could finish her sentence with the now sentient bow ties. They tied themselves around the back of each girl’s head so they could stay in place.

The tapping resumed, “Well first thing’s first, we’ll need some food, but I can’t go out myself unfortunately,” it said. It motioned to Jocelyn and her outfit walked her close, touching boobs with the sexfit. “If you do what I say, you’ll get a reward for being a good girl. If not, who knows what might happen.” As it said the second sentence, the sexfit produced a small knife from its left pants pocket. Jocelyn’s eyes widened with fear as she realized it was serious. The sexfit placed the knife on Jocelyn’s chest, and she watched in horror as her outfit, unbuttoned itself and pulled in the knife, immediately buttoning back up after. The cold steel was now right next to her breasts. “Your clothes know what to do, wear this mask and look normal and you get a reward when you get back. Now scram,” the sexfit said, giving her a face mask to cover the gag.

At that moment, Jocelyn’s outfit walked her out of the room. She was walked downstairs and to the front door. As she approached it, she was stopped inches from the door. Her outfit bent her down slightly and pressed her breast against the lock and doorknob. To her surprised, she heard both unlock as she watched her right boob move. She stood back upright, and was walked out to her car. She got in, her outfit started the car and she drove off.

“And now it’s your turn. Let’s see what your limit is,” the sexfit said approaching Jess. It grabbed her and threw her backwards onto the bed. Jess, still immobile for the most part, wriggled inside her outfit trying to do something, but was stopped as she watched her shirt begin to kneed her breasts.

“Mmmpf....mmmmmmm...” she moaned slightly under her gag as the sexfit climbed on top of her. *ziiiiiip* Jess watched in horror as her skirt zipper slid open by itself, and the zipper of the sexfit on top of her did the same. Suddenly, her best dildo appeared out of the fly of the sexfit, clearly being held by the pants themselves. The sexfit paused and flicked a part of its collar. One of her favorite hoodies on the side of her bed puffed up to her shape and climbed on the back of the sexfit. The hood itself inverted to make the shape of a feminine face, and the sexfit then plunged into a kiss with Jess as the gag leapt out of her mouth. As it did so, her exposed clit was teased by the now vibrating dildo the sexfit was pressing against her. Jess started to moan and buck against the dildo, enjoying the teasing but begging for more. The sexfit pressed its entire voluptuousness against Jess and she felt her shirt work even harder at her tits, all the while the sexfit teasing her nether region. This went on until Jess moaned loudly mid-kiss, “If you’re really this magical you better prove it!”

As she did, the sexfit plunged the dildo into her clit and started going down hard on her. She bucked in response, and her shirt gave her control of her arms. Now feeling freed, Jess grabbed the back of the sexfit and pulled it close, now going back and forth with its motions.

“Oh Jess, you’ve got more than that don’t you baby girl?” the sexfit said, “I didn’t come to life to have you finish in under 5 minutes now did I?”

Jess clenched her teeth, this sexfit of hers would not outmatch her. She bucked harder and started passionately biting and teasing the sexfit’s newfound face, which responded in kind.

Several minutes went by of neither one giving in, the sexfit gyrating and Jess matching tempo each beat.

“More Jess, MORE! Make me love you!” it passionately said.

Jess had had it, she grabbed onto the sexfit and flipped it over, she was on top now. She paused for a moment, starting into the heaving sexfit, then looked to her left at her nightstand. The sexfit realized her plan as she reached for her second best dildo. She turned this one on full and placed it between her tits. She then slammed her body on the sexfit, sandwiching the dildo between the now 4 tits. She plunged into a kiss and moaned out of pure please. She was in control, and whatever magic was doing this was going to understand her limits. The sexfit responded by continuing the gyrating with the down-south dildo, bucking far more than before. Jess rode it like a rodeo queen.

She shared a look with the sexfit and knew it was time. A small click and her best dildo was on max settings. The sexfit grabbed her arms and thrust as much as it could. Jess responded by moaning passionately and screaming, “I’ll make you my bitch right here, cum for mama!”

“OhhhhhhHhHHHHHHH yes! FUCK YES! I’m gonna cuuuuuummmmmmm!” was all Jess heard as she blacked out entirely. This climax was beyond comprehension, she was finishing for well over a minute without stopping and the sexfit was violently convulsing with her. As her climax drew to a close, Jess flopped over onto her back and stared at the ceiling, unable to believe what just happened.

The sexfit’s apparent climax finished just after Jess, and it rolled over to be half hugging her. More tapping.

“You didn’t disappoint, that’s for sure.”

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)