More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CreativeBuilder CreativeBuilder

Who do we see?

Jess, 19 years Old Richard's Sister

EDIT: 8/17/2019 I will no longer keep up this story line as I read through it and didn't care for how I was progressing the story and felt it was very amateur. You may read this for historical purposes_

A.N. While Richard's story line will be my main focus, I'm going to be developing this route over time as I see fit, new chapters for each so be about equal (when one thing happens in one story, it pretty much happens in this story line except what would have happened if Jess had the ring instead.)_

Richard held the door open for Jess. 'What a gentlemen' she thought. Jess has always looked up to her older brother. As of late however, she started to develop feelings for him that were not normally, and certainly looked down upon. Looking up at him, how could she not like him. He had the features any women would lust over. His jaw line was defined, well kept hair, dressed well, smart...

"Watcha staring at sis", Richard asked.

Realizing she was staring at him, she broke eye contact and blushed. "Uh, nothing" she said quickly, walking through the door.

Normally Richard would go to the pawn shop weekly on his way to work alone, but this week Jess was free and wanted to spend more time with Richard so she tagged along. Looking around the shop, it was quite slim, but packed full of items. In the corner she noticed a Buddha statue. Jess always liked the idea of Buddha, while she never really was a spiritual person just seeing a happy fat statue always made her happy. When she walked over to it however, she noticed a green glow coming from behind it.

'What's that?' She wondered as she moved the statue out of the way. 'A glowing ring, that's pretty cool' Absent-mindedly she picked up the ring. It was blacker than black with roman numerals wrapping it and a faint green glow coming from behind them. She slipped it on her finger and felt a wave of energy shoot through her and the next thing she knew Richard was calling her name.

"Jess, I'm about to pay, do you wan't that ring or not?"

"Pay? We just got here."

"We got here 5 minutes ago, you should sleep when you get home I think you may be getting sick."

Looking down at her phone she realized it was indeed a couple minutes than she realized. A little shook not really knowing what happened, Jess walked up to her brother and he paid for the ring.

"Alright, well I'll see you when I get home sis, have a good day", Richard says giving her a hug and then heads off away from her towards his work.

Jess was a little sad to say goodbye to him already, but she knew he had to get to work. She got one last glance at his ass as he walked away and she set out for home.

Once she get's home what does she do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)