More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

How do you get Jen her medicine?

Jerk Off Into Her Mouth

"Here just kneel down alright." You said to Jen. Jen did as you said and knelt down in front of you. "Okay, um do you want to close your eyes." You asked awkwardly,

"Why?" Jen asked confused,

"I need to...um." You said motioning to your crotch,

"What are you...Oh! You're going to, right now?" Jen said looking around as she turned red,

"We found the fresher the better, so." You said unbuttoning your pants, "Like I said, just close your eyes I'm sure this is weird enough for you already." You added,

"Alright, just let me know you're...close." Jen said than closed her eyes.

Now looking down at your little sister who was waiting for your cum you quickly pulled out your throbbing dick. You couldn't believe your luck finally a way for your sister to eat your cum. You took hold of your shaft and started to jerk it slowly, while your eyes stayed glued onto your sister's relaxed face. Your fantasy that came to life caused you to reach your edge within a minute. You huskily groaned out, "Open your mouth Jen."

Jen did as you asked and opened her mouth as well as stuck out her tongue. You let out a guttural groan and started to shoot rope after rope of cum directly into your sister's mouth. Jen flinched as your cum hit her tongue but didn't move away. After three ropes of cum you were finally spent. "Alright Jen, there you go." Jen opened her eyes, seeing your slowly softening dick. Jen took hold of it and brought the tip to her mouth. She licked and sucked just the tip getting every last drop of cum out of you. She looked back up at you saying, "Just wanted to be thorough you know."

What Happens Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)