More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DamianFreeUseLover669 DamianFreeUseLover669

Where To Next in This Journey Through Tinseltown? (Your Turn)

Jennifer Lopez

Jennifer Lopez stood in front of the full-length mirror, admiring her reflection. At 54 years old, still had a body that would make most women half her age envious. Her curvaceous figure was accentuated by the tight-fitting red dress she wore, hugging every curve and leaving little to the imagination.

A knock on the door interrupted Jennifer's self-admiration. She turned away from the mirror.

"Come in."

Her personal assistant, Sarah, entered the room. Sarah was a young woman in her early 20s, with long blonde hair and a petite figure. Like all women in this world, she dressed provocatively in skimpy outfits designed to arouse men's desires.

"Good morning, Ms. Lopez."

Sarah greeted with a smile.

"Morning, Sarah."

Jennifer replied.

"What's on the agenda for today?"

"You have a meeting with your agent at eleven."

Sarah informed her.

"And then you're shooting a scene for your new movie in the afternoon."

"Tell my driver to be ready at 10:30."

"Yes, ma'am."

Sarah nodded and left the room.

Jennifer spent the next hour going through her daily beauty routine: showering, applying makeup, and styling her hair. By 10:30 am, she was ready to leave.

As she stepped out of her house and into the waiting limo outside her mansion gates, she was immediately greeted by the paparazzi. They snapped pictures and shouted questions at her, but Jennifer ignored them as she climbed into the car.

Her driver, a muscular man in this thirties named Mark, closed the door behind her and got into the driver's seat. As he started the car and pulled away from the mansion, Jennifer couldn't help but notice his chiseled jawline and broad shoulders.

Jennifer felt a familiar heat between her legs as she stared at Mark's bulging biceps. She knew that it wouldn't be long before she would be begging him to fuck her.

The drive to Hornywood was uneventful, with Jennifer gazing out of the tinted windows at the city skyline. When they arrived at her agent's office, Mark opened the door for her and escorted her inside.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)