More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gothamalleyviper gothamalleyviper

what do you see?

Jenifer the hopefully intern

You could be mistaken for the classic eighties California Valley Girl, long blonde big hair, good looks, blue eyes, and good tan. A former roommate had accused you of being a poster child for the Hitler’s Girl Scouts, but she was proud of her appearance. You never had trouble getting the right kind of boys to pay attention to you, and to pay for things for you. And you always enjoyed a good fucking from her boy toy of the month.

“You can do it Jenifer,” You tell your reflection in the mirror, “This internship will get your life in order!”

While you had been able to get boys to pay for things for you, you knew that you needed a good paying job to pay off your student loans and keep your life on track. One of your Feminism teachers had recommended this internship to you. It was a women’s media company and it was known to either get their interns good paying jobs with them after the internship or to get them great paying jobs at other companies they worked with.

“Let’s go get ready,” You blow a kiss to your reflection before leaving the bathroom.

You walk out to your bed and look over the dry-cleaned suit. White silk blouse, black wool slacks, a black wool single breasted suit jacket and a pair of black pleather ballet flats. Somber and professional. You pull on a white bra and panties and take a deep breath.

*-*-*

You walk up to the receptionist on the ground floor of the company’s building. She smiled at you and looks your over as you get right to the edge of the table.

“Hi, I’m Jenifer Hewitt, I am supposed to do an interview for an internship,” you smile as you announce.

“Madam Illich is waiting for you upstairs,” the receptionist smiled, “She is upstairs on the ninth floor. The Elevators are behind me.”

You move around the receptionist’s desk and it seems to you that the receptionist is watching you like a lot of guys do at the bar. She is trying to keep her eyes on you as long as possible without moving her head. You get to the elevator and hit the up button. As you wait there for the elevator another young woman comes up and stands next to you. She isn’t dressed nearly as nice as you, and she has a blatant tattoo of rainbow lips on her neck just below her right jaw. You feel very confident that you are much better dressed for your interview. The young woman next to you had a ratty pair of skinny jeans and a tattered shirt. The young woman smiled at me.

“Hi,” the young woman said, “My name is Nancy. My sister said she got me a job. Are you here for the Internships?”

“Yes,” You reply.

This twit was already getting a paying full time job? That was unfair. You try not to think about it. As the elevator doors open you and Nancy get in. It only takes a few moments and you are on the ninth floor. As the door opened you see a woman wearing a turtle neck sweater dress, a blazer jacket, shiny leggings and knee boots all in black. She was holding a clip board and messing with her short blonde hair.

“Your names are?” the woman asked.

“Nancy,” the young woman next to you said, “Claire Stennis’s’ sister.”

She stepped forward with full confidence. You arch an eyebrow as you can see her thong in a rip on the back of her tattered jeans.

“Oh Nancy,” the woman greeting the pair of you smiled, “You’ll be working for Miss Koike… the Blonde Asian in the pink and black maid outfit. Once she is done talking to the boss she will get you a uniform and get you started as one of the maids. How about you miss?”

“A maid?” Nancy gasped.

“Should have studied harder dear,” the greeter snickered.

“My name is Jennifer Hewitt,” You say as you step forward, “I am here for the internship interviews.”

“Oh, go wait at the chairs next to the glass office down there, ok?” the Greeter smiled at me.

You smile and nod, you try to shake the greeter’s hand but she is already looking at the other elevators coming up. You go ahead and walk over to the chairs placed next to the frosted glass wall of the executive office.

Looking around you notice something, there is a sort of uniform here. All of the women were wearing leather look leggings, boots and an oversized top. Sweater dresses, a few over sized blouses, even one woman was wearing a giant football jersey. The ladies were a mix of ethnicities but they were all attractive and feminine. Not one bull dyke in the place.

The way the gender studies professor ranted about this place, you figured they would have a bunch of fat butch dykes. But instead each of them could be in a regular TV cosmetic commercial.

“Is that seat taken?” another girl asks as she walked over.

“No,” You say as you put your purse on your lap.

The young lady taking a seat next to you is a curvy Latina. Another young woman comes over, an Asian lady with hair dyed brown, she sits down at a chair across from you. You continue to watch the desk areas in center of the floor space with the low walls and all the young ladies working at modern computer terminals. You follow one of the women get up and walk over to another’s desk and she leaned in to speak with her quietly. You notice the woman still seated puts her arm around the leaning woman’s waist. They both giggle as they part and the standing woman returns to her desk. Another woman stands up and passes a sheet of paper to another across from her and they exchange a few words you can’t hear. It seems to you that many of these women were way too lovey dovey with each other. One young woman walked over and talked to another at her desk. They talked for a second and then kissed. They kissed on the lips and then the seating woman got up and the pair walked off hand in hand.

“Uh, more freaking dykes,” you mutter to yourself.

“MISS HEWITT! MY OFFICE NOW!” a woman’s voice barks with angry authority behind you.

Quick turning around you see Madam Natasha Illich standing behind you with flames coming out of her ears.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)