More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Jemma Simmons (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)

Dr. Jemma Anne Simmons is a biochemist who works for S.H.I.E.L.D.. She was previously undercover in the terrorist organization HYDRA, tasked with providing Coulson and the rest of her team with key information. She specializes in life sciences (both human and alien) and is generally the partner of Agent Leo Fitz, an engineer.

Jemma is usually highly enthusiastic and has a bright personality. She has a deep passion for science. She is also very accepting and forgiving (examples include: forgiving Skye for betraying the team in "Girl in the Flower Dress"). Another one of her key traits is mercy (examples include not wanting to kill Centipede operatives in "The Magical Place".) Jemma can usually be found bickering with her best friend and partner, engineer Leo Fitz, and they are almost always found together. They are so close that Jemma and Fitz are often referred to as Fitz-Simmons, a gestalt entity. Despite Jemma's kind and calm nature, she cannot lie. When she tries to, she always ends up giving herself away, a bad habit. When pressured, she panics. She protested in the "Pilot" that she is "not Hermione", but, in "Seeds", Leo claims that she's so smart "because she loves homework more than life itself". Jemma loves her friends and always cares about their safety.

Jemma is a Caucasian female with light brown hair. She has brown eyes which sometimes look hazel in different lighting. Her height is about 5'4". She dresses a lot like Fitz, wearing flannel shirts, a lot of different style sweaters, ties, overcoats, and jeans.

Jemma is stated to be a genius bio-chemist. She is incredibly talented at her job that she graduated 3 years early and is becoming a star in S.H.I.E.L.D.'s research division. She has more than two PhDs.

How does Jemma end up naked ?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)