More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Veig77 Veig77

What happens on the weekend?

Jason picks her up

I arrive home after work to find Jane getting ready to head out. She had on her fishnet stockings and a very short skirt with a top that showed her midriff. I immediately start to get turned on and want to just pull the skirt up and fuck her while she puts make up on.

"Girls night with Crystal or something?" I ask trying to figure out what her plans were since she hadn't mentioned anything yet.

"Nah going out to see a band with your friend Jason" She replies after finishing with her lips. I stand there a little shocked staring at her face in the mirror.

"Weird, he didn't mention anything to me about going to see a band. Why'd he ask you?" I ask starting to think about the question she asked earlier this week and her behavior, and I thought, "Are you going on a date with one of my friends tonight?"

"Apparently he's friends with one of the guys in the band and the guy asked him to bring a hot chick with him, so he asked me. He said I'm the hottest girl he knows. He said you wouldn't really like the music anyways." She explained bluntly. Just then there's a honk from the driveway.

Jane lets out a excited squeal "That's him! I'm so excited this is my first time doing this, wish me luck hun!" She gives me a peck on the cheek before rushing out the door.

Weird I didn't know she's never went to see a band before.

Does she make it home tonight?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)